Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SuRoXT
Feb 13, 2012

YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!
Yes...
It begins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuRoXT
Feb 13, 2012

YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!

Opposing Farce posted:

I like that it did the close-up crotch shot for Hinata.

We also got it for Nagito and Chef-dude.

SuRoXT
Feb 13, 2012

YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!
I hope that the Climax Interference artstyle stays the same between games.
These characters are just begging to be portrayed in that edgy over-dramatic style.

SuRoXT
Feb 13, 2012

YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!

orenronen posted:

Official Art

Chiaki Nanami: Super High-school Level Gamer

Let's see...
There's an ultra-thin PS2, a GBA, a D-pad-less GBA SP with 5 buttons, a Gamecube with 3 controller ports, what I guess is a fake PS1, a DS with 3 screens, GB Fat and GB Color, a Sega Nomad, the Ybox, the Ybox360, A famicon, and what I think is a N64.

I can't tell what the one with a 05 is, or the console two down from that one are trying to be.

And funnnily enough, no PSP related hardware.

SuRoXT
Feb 13, 2012

YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!

CrushedB posted:

The "fake PS1" is a PC Engine (Japanese Turbografx), I think, and the big black Game Boy is a TurboExpress, the TG-16 equivalent of the Sega Nomad:

edit: and the handheld at the bottom isn't a Nomad or GameGear, it's a NeoGeo Pocket, to go with the NeoGeo up top between the PS3 and Xbox 1.

So the Turbografx was called the PC Engine? Didn't know that.
And the lack of any SEGA products is really sad.

The more I look at what I thought was a N64, the less I think I'm right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuRoXT
Feb 13, 2012

YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!

Predictably, they used Togami's old image but with +500 pounds.
And then I saw that turkey leg.

• Locked thread