Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

"Oh, y'know. Murder stuff."
I'm just gonna go ahead and ask KillerEggplant to do everybody. Everybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

Torino posted:

Also! A new manga adaptation of game 1 started a few days ago in Shonen Ace magazine.I'm going to buy this issue to have a look at it, so would it be considered ok to post some photos of some of the pages to show how it looks?
Oren is actually working on translating this, and I'll be providing some cleanups of the pages. They'll all be viewable and easily accessible eventually!

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

slowbeef posted:

edit: You know what? It's because Hinata's "It could only have been you!" isn't subbed. I figured I'd clicked on the wrong one, went back and saw it was the same link.

Oops, that was my bad.

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

Prison Warden posted:

Until someone with actual artistic talent comes along, you'll have to make do with this piece of poo poo

What page/chapter is this from? I haven't read too much of Jojo but now I'm intrigued in knowing what the reference is all about.

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

Spatula City posted:

aaaaaaagh. Oh god, I think I can guess what Monobear's going to do to Hanamura. He's going to roast him and then eat him. :gonk:

Well, it's official.

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

orenronen posted:

Teruteru Hanamura

Aww. :(

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

Uhh, please don't google it, silly.

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

Odd place for the level up message to pop up at.

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

TKMobile posted:

Okay, you know what? Screw this case, and it's kerbillion red-herrings. HERE'S what must have really happened:

I think we can all agree that everything else is a false trail.

I think we have our winner.

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

Take note that not all art assets were finished by the time the official english localization was announced, but a good chunk of it were done and finalized.

I have ashamed my family. :(

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

CandyCrazy posted:

Would it be possible to create a ZIP file of HelloWinter's work? It'd be a waste to let any of that go unseen.

Most of the art assets are boring though, just text and simple graphic alterations. There are a few awesome things that we will show though, I think I hope.

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

Is there a way to buy these outside of Japan? These are really, really cool. :aaa:

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

I have a feeling that people should really stop posting insubstantial guesses for everything. It's cluttering the thread. :cripes:

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

quote:

Same as ever... Or is she? She looks like she’s concentrating even more than usual...
It's as if immersing herself in games is her way of coping...

...Or am I just imagining it?

Late night immersive/coping gaming.

VVV Awwwwww I hope not.

HelloWinter fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Sep 30, 2013

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

Dr. Buttass posted:

It is for sale. "Being rich" was literally the skill that got Togami into Hope's Peak.

I mean okay, so maybe his lifelong grooming to be a ruthless overlord was involved, but mainly it was the cheddar.

Not necessarily. Togami still had a head on his shoulders, he was able to start from nothing and managed to play with stocks and gain himself millions. That was told from one of his Free-Time events. I think being rich was just an afterthought in his case.

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

GilliamYaeger posted:

...We're talking about the same thing here, right? The ...

… which is a thing that is only unlockable at the end of a Dangan Ronpa 2 playthrough, which should be a secret.

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I take it that "the blackened" is the term used for the culprit?

They should have used white sheep, black sheep instead or something. Hrm.

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

Geop posted:

OHO. What's going on here, Oren? LPing a domestic game before three month rule? :smugdog:

Geop, you jerk!!! :(

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

Bean posted:

Did they keep "you've got that wrong?"

"No, you're wrong!"

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

I don't want to speak too much in his place, but Oren's been pretty busy with his own life stuff. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

Patter Song posted:

I miss that thread a lot, but wouldn't she have to reupload all of the old updates so people could catch up? Talk about a deluge of images.

... I was thinking of doing something special to catch up with where we got so far with the LP. But we shall see how that goes when we get there. :allears:

The good news is that I've got my Windows PC back with all the work files so I just need to get off my lazy butt.

• Locked thread