Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Muscle McMuscleson is already my favourite character. :allears: I already see signs of Sakura, Ishimaru and Mondo.

The fact that's clearly beefcake territory doesn't hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
All the characters have aspects of previous characters - Chef has Mondo's hair, that blonde girl has Maizono's hair, Fatogami is Togami + Yamada... we even have the return of Asahina's chest.

Personally I can't wait for Free Time again. :allears: I'm guessing Fatogami will get oodles of votes.

Also, with all the 'chef might be the chief!' suggestions, maybe we'll even have another Suspicious Dish 'holy nuts, he guessed the master antagonist on the first page!' again.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Haifisch posted:

Goddammit, Super High-school Level Detective Conan is going to distract the hell out of me during every single one of his voiced segments. Takayama didn't even try to change up the voice(presumably on purpose, but still).

And for all the attention paid to Fat Togami, I'm surprised there hasn't been more of a reaction to Sakura Fukawa(with a dash of Ishimaru's crazy eyes). I'm torn between the writers running with the honorable warrior schtick again or making her evil specifically to go against that(and to go with the red eyes).

I'm not sure where you're getting Sakura from. Fukawa sure, and I can see Celes' hair ribbons or colour scheme, but that hair is clearly Kirigiri's.

I can't help but think SHSL Librarian every time I look at her, though.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
What... is this game. :psyduck:

We have names for everyone now, but I'm going to wait for offical introductions because freeze-framing the video everything is gonna be a bit of a pain. It's also eerie how everyone is just so smiley in it.

All I can think of is that Zeus/Nidai might be one of the first to go crazy matched up against Usami.

But hey, if it's a beach, we've gotta have a beach fanservice shot at some point, right? :eng101:

Now watch as it turns out to be of Togami

ApplesandOranges fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Dec 12, 2012

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

sudonim posted:

Oren, now that the characters have been introduced, any chance we can get a post with matching names/pictures? I don't think I'll be able to keep them straight in my head without a cheat sheet.

It's interesting that the last game went out of its way to introduce all the characters with detailed profiles up front, while this game has you meeting them along the way. Makes you wonder what Hajime's circumstances are - Naegi had reason to look up his classmates because he was a bonafide enrollee, but Hajime seems a little more suspect.

We don't have a sprite for Gundam yet, but I think I can do everyone else.

Hajime Hinata
Chiaki Nanami
Sonia Nevermind
Akane Owari
Hiyoko Saionii
Kazuichi Souda
Mahiru Koizumi
Teruteru Hanamura
Nagito Komaeda
Nekomaru Nidai
Ibuki Mioda
Peko Pekoyama
Mikan Tsumiki
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu
Byakuya Togami

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

TKMobile posted:

You know what I want? ...Aside from a Peko avatar, I mean.

While I was really happy over DR1's survivor rate and that my favorite character made it to the end, I'd like an over all proactive group to make it to the finale this time. One of my hang ups (in retrospect) over DR1 was that Aoi, Hakagure and Fukawa/Syo were kinda/sorta reduced to a bunch of talking heads compared to the detective onslaught driven by Kirigiri, Togami and Naegi after the third trial onward. They really didn't do too much in the end beyond being part of a peanut gallery you had to convince how to vote.

For this game, what I'd like to see is a few characters form a clique of investigators. Gonna hold off on speculating which among them would go for that, but it'd be boss if there was a duo/trio of investigative minds, NOT including Hinata, who all look at each other and go "holy poo poo, we need to DO something about this murder business or every drat day's going to be that much crazier.

How they'd perform could be a wild card factor, but really, I'm just reminded of how Ishimaru (God rest his soul) actually *had*a great idea by suggesting people reveal their secrets prior to the second trial. Even though it didn't work, that kinda initiative was refreshing; I'd just like to see the characters this time DO more like that.

To be fair, almost all the trials were like this - beyond the 'culprit' and Kirigiri/Togami, Naegi had to pretty much steer everyone down the right track. It's just a lot more noticeable when the cast was whittled down to 6 people.

I think when you have a fairly large cast, there's bound to be some hand-holding along the way, and having one or two characters like that near the end would be pretty useful for the player themself, as a bit of a step-by-step walkthrough to solving the case. I do agree that having half of a survivor group be completely useless was a bust though. They might not be very smart in trials, but as long as they did something during the investigation phases I'd be satisfied.

Also, I'm kind of dreading the first case where everyone's going to be full of crazy theories when it'll most likely just be a simple tutorial case (11037!)

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

slowbeef posted:

Something I don't think has been brought up. If Nagito's the new Naegi, doesn't that make us the new Kirigiri?

Hajime Hinata is an alliterative name, just like Kyouko Kirigiri.

I think there might be connections (besides Togami), but I think this is a stylistic method of making the sequel have familiar-feeling characters, which it couldn't otherwise do because, well, most of the DR cast is dead.

Now that I think of it, Hinata does look like he could be the headmaster's son - similiar hairstyle and a clothing that wouldn't look out of place next to him.

His hair isn't exactly the same, so it's probably just a crapshoot theory, but I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened.

And I would be really sad if Nagito turned out to really be Naegi and dies sometime during this game. He had a really awesome run last game as SHSL Hope, he deserves to live. :smith:

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Regy Rusty posted:

I'm going to take Nagito at face value until proven otherwise. He looks like Naegi, sounds like Naegi, has Naegi's talent, share's Naegi's knowledge, and has an anagram name. He's Naegi. I think all 5 of our survivors will be involved at some point. Maybe Naegi and Togami are the undercover infiltrators and the others are working from the outside.

There were 6 survivors: Naegi, Togami, Hagakure, Kirigiri, Asahina and Fukawa.

If Asahina were here she'd have SHSL Swimmed away by now, I bet. :unsmith:

At this point, I'm also just wondering where the castaways will sleep or eat or do anything, for the matter. Where are we going to get presents from? Just what is there to do on this island?

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

CandyCrazy posted:

Seeing Nagito's voice clip made me decide to look at the DR1 voice clips and I noticed something in regards to how we refer to characters. Specifically, the name we refer to a character as generally correlated with the name Oren used for their individual clip. The only exceptions were that Naegi was called Makoto, Aoi was called Asahina (which lasted longer than the other characters' lesser-used-names), and Junko was called Enoshima.

This isn't the most revelatory post, I understand, but it could lead to some insight to the previously-asked question of why we referred to characters the ways that we did, and more relevantly, how we should refer to the current cast.

I'd just say we just referred to characters with the shorter/easier of the two names. Naegi is generally shorter and easier to remember than Makoto, and it's used more often in the story, too. Aoi seems to have flipflopped between Aoi/Asahina in how we referred to her, but aside from that, everyone else just seems to go with 'whichever is easier'.

The current cast looks like it'll have some easy ones (Peko and Gundam), but some that probably won't have a name that rolls off the tongue easily, like the chef.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Pinocchiobuki is the best Ibuki.

And not really a fan of Mikan so far - she seems to be like the worst parts of Chihiro. I suppose that could change, and I just get a vibe from her that she might do something heroic in the story. Then watch as I turn out to be wrong and she ends up being a devious murderer.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Nidai is everything I wanted him to be. :allears: Is it normal for a coach to be wearing geta though? I was expecting him to be wearing sneakers.

Edit: I looked at Miharu's birthday, and I just realized it's very close to, if not the same day as Aoi's. Can't be bothered to dig up the DR1 thread to find if they're one and the same, though.

ApplesandOranges fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Dec 20, 2012

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
For some reason, I can't wait for Hanamura to interact with Nidai or Kuzuryuu (watch me get that name wrong for a long time). I can't see him being friends with almost anybody but the naive Sonia at this point in time.

It's actually slightly refreshing in that I think he has a better chance of being a master murderer than Yamada was - Yamada killed, but only because he was tugged around by Celes. I don't think Hanamura is going to do that.

(On an unrelated note, oren, will DR1 Free Time events be coming anytime soon? It's understandable if you want to focus on DR2, but I also presume you'd like to wrap up DR1 so it can join the archive queue.)

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Why hello fanservice shot... she even has the same name-memory problems as Asahina.

I actually can't wait for Hiyoko to get killed off.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Jeek posted:

For some reason, I don't think the slug-tongue person is working for SHSL Despair. Junko doesn't strike me as the kind of person who use underlings, and seeing Mukuro's demise, Junko will probably just kill them off at random.

In DR1, Togami likes Kopi Luwak as a gift, but I am not sure if it is for the price or the coffee itself.

I think you're misremembering; Kirigiri is the one that likes that. Unless it's actually a super-nice gift for Togami and she just so happens to like it as well.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I love how Usami gave Nidai a speedo. Fanservice is ago already, huh?

Sonia might be one of my new favourite characters. She's so impossibly gung-ho, I'm half-expecting her to have a devious mind underneath that facade. She's got to have some traits befitting a SHSL Princess than just to be from royalty, right?

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Gaulems posted:

In the last game, some characters gravitated more towards others. Ex: Sakura to Aoi, Hifumi to Celes, Ishimaru to Mondo.

Who do you guys want to see become bros? Personally I want to see some out-of-the-ordinary friendships. Maybe Nekomaru and Hiyoko or Sonia and Gundam.

For some reason, definitely Sonia and Mahiru. I'm not sure why, I think maybe because the former might be one of the most innocent (so far) and the latter the most down-to-earth.

I also think it'd be hilarious for Nidai and Gundam to be bro-ing it up together. The loudest and the quietest... of sorts.

Also, was Peko in the water? I didn't see her back at the beach and I can't really make out the people in the back in the swimming picture.

And the game really doesn't want to depict Togami in a swimsuit, do they? DR1 he wasn't in the pool pictures, and now this... maybe he's hydrophobic. :cawg: Though I'd want to see the size of the swimsuit Usami picked out for him...

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I'm wondering if there are spoiler-y things now possible in the opening video.

One thing I found notable was that at 0:47, you can definitely see some of the students standing like the bit in the first game when the students were watching Leon's execution. There are a lot fewer there, too, so I'm not sure if that's a major spoiler as to who survives or if the developers are just pulling our leg.

Either way, I doubt we've seen the end of Monomi. Monobear wasn't so easily destroyed.

Also, there is no incentive for people to get off the island yet - the last game, they were trapped inside a school, but here they're on a tropical island of all places. Unless Monobear's going with the family hook again, not much reason for them to want to kill.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Regarding Koizumi, it's also interesting that she's already applying -chan to both Tsumiki and Sonia already, like Asahina. And do people refer to Sonia as Sonia, because 'Nevermind' is very foreign-sounding?

As for fanservice, recall they already have a somewhat fanservice-y moment in the prologue with the beach scene. I think it's relatively harmless either way so far.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Power of Pecota posted:

I'm reading it pretty much the opposite way. Being royalty means living around a royal family her entire life, so she's probably going to be the most adept to managing all of the egos that SHSL skills entail. Defusing the tension between Mahiru and Togami there was a pretty impressive move, and she's the only person so far besides Nagito (I think) to try and actually reconcile clashes that come up instead of either escalating them or staying out entirely.

I'd be seriously impressed if it turns out that she's been playing Hanamura like a fiddle. Kind of like a Celes/Yamada thing, but with more charisma.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Woo, Free Time, Free Time, best time of the game times~

Going with a vote for Nidai and Sonia. Best characters, darnit. :colbert:

And going to tally votes, as usual. Here's the count so far:

Gundam Tanaka: 52
Byakuya Togami: 51
Sonia Nevermind: 33
Kozuichi Souda: 18
Nekomaru Nidai: 16
Nagito Komaeda: 15
Chiaki Nanami: 13
Peko Pekoyama: 10
Fuyuhiko Kuzuuryu: 5
Hiyoko Saionji: 5
Ibuki Mioda: 5
Akane Owari: 4
Teruteru Hanamura: 3
Mahiru Koizumi: 3

Hilariously, Tsumiki doesn't have a single vote yet.
Gundam and Togami have a commanding lead, with Sonia solidly in third place. Nidai, Souda and Komaeda will need some serious catching up to do to have any chance.

ApplesandOranges fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jan 21, 2013

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

IceBorg posted:

Yeah kinda suprised that Nagito isn't getting that many votes compared to the top people. I knew Gundam, Togami and Nidai would probably get many votes but I also thought that Nagito would be in that place since he is one of the most interesting characters and many people talked good about him, he also has a great relationship with Hinata so far so I kinda want to see more of that.

Well I also wasn't expecting people to fall in love with Sonia like this so I guess we never know what to expect.

She's had some of the most screentime so far in recent updates, so that's no surprise. She's also one of the few who isn't (so far) fairly one-deminsional.

HelloWinter may also have helped her.

Nagito might simply be less popular than Togami because he doesn't done anything very prominent (yet) - I can't imagine how his Free Time events would go, since unlike everyone else he doesn't seem to have a compelling backstory (SHSL Luck isn't really a great conversation starter) unless his events are going to be about reminiscing DR1-type events, as in, y'know, not-Naegi.

Bummed that Nidai isn't even close though. If the vote had been directly after 'BULLETS CANNOT PIERCE SPIRIT' he'd be doing far better.

Either way, I assume most of the characters will get fairly equal screentime till some deaths, so the vote's bound to go in different directions at some point. You never know, Tsumiki might get a commanding lead someday!

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Average Bear posted:

Fatgami and Nirvana, please.

Don't give self-imposed nicknames that aren't immediately obvious, as it just makes it difficult to count votes if it's unsure who's voting for who. Reminds me of people calling Hagakure Ms. Cleo in the first thread.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

likecnsnnts posted:

Think we can call the voting yet? This is insane.

Not that it's really needed, but should oren want to, here's a vote tally so far:

Gundam Tanaka: 122
Byakuya Togami: 115
Sonia Nevermind: 86
Nagito Komaeda: 44
Nekomaru Nidai: 36
Kazuichi Souda: 31
Chiaki Nanami: 27
Peko Pekoyama: 18
Ibuki Mioda: 16
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu: 15
Hiyoko Saionji: 10
Teruteru Hanamura: 10
Akane Owari: 9
Mahiru Koizumi: 4
Mikan Tsumiki: 2

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

quote:

By the way, that wasn’t a prediction just now. It was just enthusiasm.

Was I the only one who got Maizono vibes from that line for some reason? Also interesting that she's suddenly addressing the viewer now.

And geez, I thought that was Syo for a second.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I dunno, I'm not really feeling the Gundam love yet. To me he just seems like one of those guys running around in medieval costume at Renaissance fairs, and even when not at them, or something. I'm sure he's a nice enough dude, but I think he could get tiresome quite quickly.

And yeah, I don't think Togami's going to last long after that event. I hope we get an even with Nagito soon.

Also, I hope Hinata isn't going to just turn into Naegi 'Huh? What? Unintentional ways of encoruaging character growth!' during these events. He's supposedly different from Naegi, but I actually haven't seen too much of it so far.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Togami is getting some major respect points.

I'll be sad when the apparently increasing chance of his death happens, and I didn't really care for him in DR1.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Huh, Saionji and Gundam didn't speak a word throughout the whole thing, and Chiaki didn't say very much. The latter is probably due to her personality, and I guess the first two aren't really known for 'normal' reactions anyway.

The real question is, will tomorrow be Murderday? There's been enough buildup that it could reasonably happen, or to have another day or two go by with Togami still trying to take charge. And if it does, from a metagame perspective, who would it be? There are no obvious cases like Maizono this time, but I'd probably wager my bet on Souda or Togami - the former's built up such a swift infatuation with Sonia that I can't see both of them surviving the whole thing, while Togami's been throwing up death flags for quite a while now. Teruteru is also paranoid enough that he won't see anything coming and/or panic, which makes him a potential victim or murderer. Beyond that, I don't think any of the others have been explored enough yet in the game - the only other one I could think of is Sonia, but she seems like a really interesting character and I think the game is going to build on that.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

That would mean only one free time day, and I think that there would be at least two, more likely three at least for the first murder.

We only had one in the first game, if one didn't count the forced one with Maizono. I'm not discounting the possibility, but I think using Free Time events isn't a very good barometer on when the Murderday will come.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I actually hope Togami/Gundam don't win this one; mostly because Togami's been getting so much spotlight lately it's nice to move onto someone else, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunities for Gundam later - he doesn't seem like the type to die early on.

Or maybe because I'm not extremely fond of either of them yet. :v: Nidai and Nagito all the way, I say!

Yeah, I wonder how Nagito did that stick thing without Kuzuuryu being there? Did he remove a stick before the drawing? Or is that going to be an important thing later on?

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Krinkle posted:

But Sonia and Togami are literally tied for 2nd place! Who won!?

My guess is either Togami is unavailable, or Oren will do what he did when there was a tie between Aoi and Fukawa for one of the votes in the first game, and use his rights as a SHSL LPer to choose his preferred one.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Miss Kalle posted:

If I recall correctly, oren had a Fatgami avatar bought for him for a few hours before he expressed worry over it being a spoiler, so HelloWinter made his current Monobear avatar to replace it. So I'd wait out of courtesy, I guess?

The problem is that I have no idea at what point where Fatogami wouldn't be a spoiler - my guess would be once the DR1 LP gets archive'd, but since that one still has some Free Time events left to be finished it could be a while. Either way, it almost doesn't seem fair to Togami (well, as fair as one can be to a fictional character in a murder game).

And what was the trigger in the dining hall to get Togami to enter? Was it talking to everyone, looking at the windows, or everything? Because if it was a specific character or object, that would mean that Mahiru's comment about the floorboards or looking at the iron plates would be optional dialogue, and thus not necessary for any future cases.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Hanamura, Togami and Komaeda aren't in that last shot, so maybe something happened to one of them?

I doubt it's a killing though. There would likely have been an Chapter End splash at that point and I don't think there'd be enough content for a whole update from discovering the murder to it.

And both Peko and Chiaki disappear from the scene. Interesting, though I can't help wondering why nobody thought about someone offering to pay Peko company, like the guarding system in the last game.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I have to say I'm impressed with Saionji this update. She acted very rationally and in a very Celes/Kirigiri-like manner. I still don't like her, but she's gone up a few notches in my book.

I'm not sure what's up with Nidai - either he still needs to use the bathroom, he has some sort of weakness to blood, or he's gulilty. Gundam's been quiet too.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Podima posted:

If nothing else, I'm glad this is shaping up to be a more technically interesting first murder investigation than 'SHE WROTE LEON BACKWARDS ON THE WALL, CLEARLY IT IS NUMBERS/CHRISTMAS TIME' levels of dramatic irony. I was hoping they'd step it up a bit given the fact that this was a sequel, and thus far I am not disappointed. (For similar examples, compare the 'tutorial trial' of the first Phoenix Wright game with the first trial of Apollo Justice.)

We're literally one update into the investigation. I think more likely than not the first case is going to be fairly easy to solve. I'd wait till we get more evidence bullets before any concrete theories spring up - all we have now are floorboards, a missing skewer, night-vision goggles, stab wounds and a few questionable alibis.

Remember in the first game before 11037 showed up? The theories, they were crazy and rampant.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Poor Nidai, geez.

Nothing too interesting this time aside from the duralumin case contents and the timer, though I like Koizumi this update. I guess how Tsumiki tripped will also end up being important at some point.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Brannock posted:

What's that behind Nidai? Is it... a tail?

I think it's part of his outfit, though it seems to be either the wrong colour, or possibly a clue.

Here's a better look at it, where it's usually white:

Though come to think of it and his recent toilet troubles, it wouldn't surprise me if he always carries around a roll of toilet paper or something.

ApplesandOranges fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Feb 27, 2013

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

So wait...when Nagito said that they needed someone who could hear, who were they talking about?

I was slightly thrown off by this as well, but I think he's either referring to Ibuki (because she's familiar with sound and music) or Owari (because she seems to have good senses in general).

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

orenronen posted:

I'm slowly getting through the second half of the chapter I stopped at. It's long and a little tedious - which is part of the reason it's taking me so long - but also contains crucial information. Current plan is to get the rest of the DR2 investigation phase done (there isn't a lot of it left), and then post DR/Zero as I remind myself how to do trial updates.

I'm very excited about the Zero chapter after the current one, though!

I'm not sure if I should ask this here or in the DR1 thread, but is there any progress on the last FT events for that one as well, or will that be on hold indefinitely while you're more focused on DR2 and DR/Zero?

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I'm really starting to like Nanami, she seems so level-headed despite her slow reactions. I wonder if she'll be a murderer at some point and make some kind of crazy complicated puzzle.

It's also refreshing to see people actively trying to solve the crime scene - Nanami investigating under the floorboards, Souda checking out the office, etc.

I think the only people we haven't talked to are Saionji, Nidai and Owari, right? I assume Nidai's holed up in his bathroom, but maybe we'll run into the other two on the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

thelarue posted:

Or better yet, he made sure some food had laxatives to ensure someone was stuck in the shitter. Makes the missing person all the more frame-able!

Except that people keep forgetting Peko took her own food. Unless he poisoned all the food or somehow knew which food she was going to take. Owari seems fine, so I don't think it's the food that's causing it. The bathroom's probably a red herring at this point - Peko was likely stuck in it during the party, and for whatever reason was too embarassed to tell Nidai she was the one using it. Nidai says it was vacated after Togami's body was found, which was when Peko showed up again.

I think it's more likely to be Hanamura than Nagito, due to meta-reasons (I'm not sure they'd kill off Nagito that early unless it's a fake-out like Mukuro), but I can't really say how he'd do it at this point, it's a bit over my head.

• Locked thread