Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bonfiesta
Sep 4, 2012
Mahiru's demeanor points to her being indirectly responsible for Togami's death somehow. What if she was actually the one who planted the knife? (likely as a paranoid self-defense measure) And the person Togami was talking to ("Oy, what are you doing? Stop it") was her after she had panicked and went to retrieve the weapon and Togami came to investigate. When and how she would've gotten away with planting the knife I'm not sure, but this scenario just makes the most sense to me.

Bonfiesta fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Feb 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonfiesta
Sep 4, 2012
"Maybe Monomi is Naegi. I just wanted to put it out there. Aditionally, Monobear is hot."

Bonfiesta
Sep 4, 2012

Narsham posted:

Yes, either it's a massive piece of misdirection, or Kirakira will be revealed over the course of the game.
I can easily see one of the murderers drawing inspiration from Kirakira and disguising themself with a hero mask in a copycat-killing. Doesn't necessarily have to be Kirakira himself.

• Locked thread