Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nafleky
Oct 14, 2012
I really like the last three chicks (Well I like most of these characters so far outside of Ibuki who just looks over designed to me) a lot. Peko seems like a level head character who will probably be more of a Togami than fat Togami or something. If she's anywhere as strict and respectful as Sakura, then it's a given she'll continue being awesome. Gamer chick is everything to love ever. So both of these pretty mellow characters (after Photographers mellow) is pretty rad.
Also the xboxes being Yboxes is making me laugh pretty hefty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nafleky
Oct 14, 2012
One day, Dangan Ronpa 2 thread, I will not draw a sketchy head and will finish a drawing. I still wanna draw Teruteru and Akane because they're my other two favourite characters besides these four. Just being lazy and not finishing drawings!

Until that day though, messy sketches is what you get and you'll enjoy it.

Nafleky
Oct 14, 2012
I have to vote for Nidai and Akane, THE BURNING SPIRIT and chick who just wants to eat.

Nafleky
Oct 14, 2012
While I don't have any theories to throw out before evidence is found, I do have a stupid drawing of Hinata I drew. So here you go. Enjoy SHSL Kickflipper from "Stupid Joke SHSL Titles My Friend And I Were Making Up"

Nafleky
Oct 14, 2012
I'm a bit slow on update fanart but I laughed for about a million years at Logical Dive and had to draw it? When my wrist feels better I'll probably draw crazy Peko Peko because that's hilarious to me as well.

• Locked thread