Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baita
Oct 18, 2012

But it's not like this is the last time we'll have a chance to talk. We'll try again later.

Anyone who's already spoiled that can find a larger size of this?
Or anything else that can work as a DR2 background?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baita
Oct 18, 2012

But it's not like this is the last time we'll have a chance to talk. We'll try again later.

ApplesandOranges posted:

[Glorious Character List of Amazingness]

Thanks for this, it'll definitely help me out like oren's character list from the other thread did in the beginning.
Personally, I want to just call Nagito 'Naegito' instead, but I'll hold off on doing something like that.
It's sort of easy for me to link the faces to the given names of all but Hinata, Souda, Nidai, and of course, Togami (though it's not like I don't have his full name memorized too, it's just that I'm much more used to Togami).

I remember someone going into an interesting explanation on why we ended up generally deciding on each person's given or family names in the DR1 thread, due to vowel placing and number of syllables. Completely forgot who that was though.

Baita
Oct 18, 2012

HoneyBoy posted:

Oh and here's something to note, 13 victims and 2 survivors, that makes for a nice familiar number of 15, doesn't it?

While I would agree, it's been basically confirmed that Hope's Peak classes are 16 students.
DR1 had our cast of 15, plus the 'mysterious 16th student. DR2 has 16 students right off the bat.
So, what I'm wondering is who this class's 16th student is. We have 13 victims, 1 suspect, and 1 comatose. I'd guess the person who first found the scene is the 16th student, but not entirely sure.
Extra guess: The person who found the crime scene/room was probably Ryouko?

Baita
Oct 18, 2012

http://polsy.org.uk/play/yt/?vurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DoTqon3RqUy4
Here's an amazing To LOVE Ru x Dangan Ronpa video someone on nico made that a friend just linked me to.
Not sure if this counts as NSFW or not, but either way, be careful.
Everything is hand drawn, which I find awesome.

Edit: Changed it quickly to a polsy link. just in case.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Baita
Oct 18, 2012

Here's an Oren-approved, non-spoiler snowman of Monobear to commemorate the return of our favorite headmaster! :toot:
Not made by me, by the way.

Baita
Oct 18, 2012

metropoliszone posted:

The Opening is such a strange thing because it's not even very accurate for the SHSLs of each character. Gundam has fricking magic circles, and Nidai is covered in fire.

Although, it's entertaining as gently caress.

Also everyone has great face. I love it.

Gundam has a magic circle in a couple parts of the video because he has 'Middle-Schooler Syndrome', shown earlier by his speech and wardrobe. Nidai is on fire because of his 'burning passion' that coaches in anime sometimes to have.

Quick question, does Hinata have any future sprites where he has a scar or bandage from that stray bullet in the trials? Or does the game just ignore it and continue using the one he already has?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baita
Oct 18, 2012

Nagito and Sonia.

• Locked thread