Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

slowbeef posted:

...And someone get on explaining how the crossdressing thing is "obvious." Can't a guy just not want to swim?

Only thing I've picked up on about this is his face. He looks like he's constantly blushing and he has some rather notable (for lack of a better/less :can: word) eyelashes on some of his poses.
I cannot see any other support for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Chiaki and Souda.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Huh. I certainly wasn't expecting Junko to be good at hand-to-hand combat...though I suppose that's more a result of not expecting to see a fight scene like that. :psyduck:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Well, I'm glad Mikan spoke up.
Didn't they suspend a trial in the first game, to investigate Chihiro further? It just didn't actually say "Classroom Trial Suspended".

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

edit: never mind

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Aristide posted:

I'm no SHSL baker but she turned out quite cute, in my humble opinion. The idea was from a Valentine's Day picture that I never got around to finishing.

Ooh, that looks pretty good. I've always liked vanilla and strawberry cake.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Holy poo poo, Teruteru's motives are just depressing. I can't help but feel sorry for the guy now. :smith:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

DaveWoo posted:

Even better, check out Maizono's legs here:

Yeesh.

My god, they're longer than the rest of her body...

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Wow, that merch looks great.

quote:

I can't say I know what this is either, but it does look like a book cover, or maybe a gift bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Knicknevin posted:

Also, now that I look at it, there might be an overlooked smudge of blood on an upside-down surf board in the closet. Or whatever that purplish object is supposed to be.

I see what you're talking about but I don't think it's the case. I think if there were blood on the surfboard it would be more prominent.

• Locked thread