Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sunnydere
Nov 2, 2012

(Does The Hottest Dance)

Welcome to my fell storefront! Thank you for your dark business.
I was expecting a lot of things.

I was not expecting Mono Voltron straight out of the gate, so well played DR2. I'm also really glad to see the students band together, maybe they can still achieve friendship . . . while murdering each other a girl can dream okay.

Also, did anyone else notice Hiyoko not protesting any of this? You know she's fistpumping in the background somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunnydere
Nov 2, 2012

(Does The Hottest Dance)

It's so refreshing to see Togami be less of a complete rear end :')

Voting Souda and Nagito because Souda's acting like victim #1 in a horror movie (and is also my favorite) and Nagito is just awesome.

Sunnydere
Nov 2, 2012

(Does The Hottest Dance)

Oren that is such a nice offer you are too cool for school.

Really hyped about the teaser, don't own any Playstation product but DR is a series I'd crack and buy a system for. Especially if it's 3/a fighting game. I'm not sure what made me laugh harder this update, Togami's thoroughness with body checks or his . . . dedication to getting those skewers he's clearly not eating what are you talking about. I wasn't a fan in 1 but he's making me love him. Also . . .

Did he? I get the feeling he was extra sticky when he did me.

How is she terrifying even when she's not tormenting crabs Hiyoko please just stop. Please.

• Locked thread