Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zohn
Jul 21, 2006

Trust me, pinko, you ain't half he-man enough for Mickey Spillane's Rye Whisky.

Grimey Drawer
This movie looks like Evangelion and Big-O and Robot Jox all wrapped up into one ridiculous popcorn movie, which sounds pretty awesome to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zohn
Jul 21, 2006

Trust me, pinko, you ain't half he-man enough for Mickey Spillane's Rye Whisky.

Grimey Drawer

I said come in! posted:

I just recently watched Eva for the very first time. Marathoned through the whole series and the 3 movies that are out right now. Loved the whole thing. Eva is pretty amazing, and it really changed how I viewed anime, which I admit I had an unfair opinion of it mostly due to how insufferable anime fans can be. It got me to start watching more anime, and currently i'm really hooked on Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

Ha ha, when you're done watching all of Ghost in the Shell marathon Cowboy Bebop, Akira, and the films of Satoshi Kon and Hayao Miyazaki. The half dozen anime things that aren't unrelenting trash.

Back to the point, I'm encouraged to see that all of the usual nerd suspects think this is great, but is there a sense yet of what more mainstream critics reaction is?

• Locked thread