Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

From the last thread:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

All right so I have my gmail account set as an exchange account (as shown here). However I just noticed my device is no longer sending to trash things I delete in my phone and is simply archiving poo poo instead. No biggie, I remember I need to enable that in http://m.google.com/sync (also shown on the earlier link).

Except that sync now just sends you to a generic page and the only gmail related content is essentially "download the gmail" app so I can't enable delete as trash anymore.

Anyone know of a fix?

I had this exact problem when I got my new iPhone 5 this week. You have to go to this url, then sign into Google as normal. Jerks must have changed it when they released the new GMail app. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread