Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LarryCsonka
Nov 7, 2006
Oooh, I don't go map-finding-behinding

chami posted:

So I got a little bleeding under my calluses after a pretty rough bouldering session. It's nothing to be worried about, right? I just let it heal up for a day or two and go back on the wall? I'm used to calluses from deadlifting so they don't bother me but the blood is new.

You really need to be sanding your calluses down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LarryCsonka
Nov 7, 2006

Speleothing posted:

I have never in my 8 years of climbing seen anybody bring their own rope to the gym.

Save your money.

At every gym I have been to you need to bring your own rope to lead climb. They may have some loaners if you want to pay to rent them

LarryCsonka
Nov 7, 2006

Uncle Jam posted:

The gym has been 90F and near 100% humidity the last week and a half, everything is so greasy. I wish I had tubes that went from the chalkbag to straps on my wrists that continually sprayed chalk all over my hands.

I seriously felt like chalking my shoes too, the old holds are getting shined up like brass doorknobs.

Walking into my gym feels like walking into a movie theater, it's AC is ice cold. Great on a hot humid day