Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
I have a pair of Five Ten Anasazi climbing shoes that I got for my birthday a year ago as a replacement for my old La Sportiva Mythos. I must be doing something wrong, because the Anasazis feel super slippery, and it feels like I don't get any grip anywhere. My Mythos are still holding up nicely and are comfortable, grippy and all-round awesome still, so I'll keep using them until they fall apart.

What am I doing wrong? For being touted by my local gyms as the best thing since sliced bread and the wheel, I am thoroughly unimpressed by the Anasazis. Thoughts?

Edit re pantschat:
I use these shorts for climbing.

Condoleezza Nice! fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Feb 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
Slabs, mostly. I guess I just need to use them more, but I feel less secure in my footholds when I use them.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
:ssh: No, I haven't :negative:

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
I need a new harness, does anyone have any reccomendations?

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
I might be moving to the US or Canada in the fall, and I just don't understand your difficulty ratings! Could any of you explain them to me like I was a retarded Scandinavian? (I am a retarded Scandinavian) Alternatively, provide me with a good link?

Climbing is my life at the moment, I need to understand.