Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacMillan
Dec 21, 2013

You're just the afterbirth, Eli. You slithered out on your mother's filth. They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece.
Do you guys know of any proper sites or resources where I can sell some shoes? I manage a climbing gym and plenty of people would love to sell their shoes both new and used. A lot of these guys buy online deals and don't realize the challenges of fitting climbing shoes.

Side question -- any of you guys looking for specific shoes between 5.10/sportiva? We have a lot of returns, mostly used once. I'll let you know what we have in stock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacMillan
Dec 21, 2013

You're just the afterbirth, Eli. You slithered out on your mother's filth. They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece.
Hey all, I'll get stock of what we have tomorrow in terms of returns.

MacMillan
Dec 21, 2013

Heya guys,

My team and I have some unused shoes that we're trying to sell, does anyone know of a resource to do this? Geartrade hasn't been a big help as of yet..

If anyone is interested, this is what we have:

- Five Ten Arrowhead: US Men's 11, No box. ($110 + free shipping)
- Five Ten Arrowhead: US Men's 7.5, No box. ($110 + free shipping)
- Five Ten Dragon: US Men's 11, No box. ($120 + free shipping)
- so iLL Runner LV (Women's) - US 7, box. ($85 + free shipping)
- so iLL The Street: US Men's 10, box. ($95 + free shipping)
- La Sportiva Solution: EU 37, box. ($110 + free shipping)

Also have a myriad of La Sportiva shoes that we'll put up soon after we have a sale. I will post the info/prices really soon.