Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bones 4 beginners
Jan 7, 2018

"...a masterpiece that no one can read too often, or admire too much."
I went bouldering (indoor) for the third time the other day and I'm starting to enjoy it more now that I'm pushing past the fear of falling. Part of that is probably because I fell the other day and lived but hey. I almost made it to the tops of a couple routes that are one difficulty level up from where I am (two drat handholds away!) so it's really cool being able to see your own progress like that.

While I was at the gym, I noticed this guy climbing and he'd do this thing with his leg. Like he'd go up one hold, then bring up one of his legs to point at a hold(from the same route he was on) and tap it with his toe before proceeding. What's the deal with that? Is it just a warm up thing some people do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU