Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

French Canadian posted:

Boulderers are an emotional bunch.

gently caress YOU..

sorry, what do you mean?

Really sorry? don't leave me.

please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

XIII posted:

It's okay. We don't really like you that much.

Also, I spent a solid 10min repeatedly falling off a kid's problem last night while Bud Manstrong and deong laughed at me.

10 min? :smugjones:

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

FiestaDePantalones posted:

I too have a beard, climb at a gym, and have a corgi. Are you my brother?

Twinsies!!!!

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

gamera009 posted:

I climb trad with Simone and Adam. You could ask them.

Or you could just grow your fu manchu already.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

XIII posted:

gamera might be the only person I know who's less capable of growing facial hair than you

Fu man-glue?

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

spwrozek posted:

For Reference: http://www.mountainproject.com/v/resonated/106669318

Do you need me to come yell at you so you can send?

We should all go, and set up like a japanese baseball game stadium. That'd motivate gamera...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

Rallos posted:

So I did a climbing thing over the weekend. Went on an adaptive climbing trip to the Mississippi Palisades State Park (outside of Savanna, IL). Got to meet some really cool folks and try out some adaptive equipment as well as climb outside for the first time ever. Got to borrow a couple of climbing feet (one from two guys) so I could try climbing on real equipment this time instead of on regular walking feet which have way too much flex and just slip right off of the rock. I only got about 2/3 of the way up the easiest face but for me that's better than I've ever done so I'm happy with that. Anyway, here's some pics. Pardon my flabby goon self... working on fixing that. Now I just need to scrape up $500 to get myself my own set so I can start going to a climbing gym in Chicago.

Agreed! Cool stuff. A question, do you get to choose your foot size? Is there an ideal foot size for climbing? Can you get an off size so that its easier to buy discount shoes?