Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
I've been out of the game for a handful of years (don't have kids, kids) but we're now getting to the point where I could conceivably take the boy out for some fun.

What's the recommendation these days for harnesses for kids, in particular a 4.5 year old? Full body or are they good in a normal style one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
I've taken my 4.5 year old bouldering three times in eight days, and we're both super stoked about it! :3: :yayclod:

I'm thinking to arrange a little company outing for my office mates where we go bouldering. What would be a good scoring system?

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
I had a pair of Montrail Wasabi climbing shoes back in the day, which I really really liked. But the company was bought out by Columbia and they don't even make climbing shoes anymore.

Any recommendations for a pair of not too agressive shoes fitting for a dude with pretty severe Morton's Toe? Indoor use primarily.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Bought new climbing shoes! Scarpa Veloce. Somewhat softer that what I've been running so far, curious to see how they fare.