Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pygmy tyrant
Nov 25, 2005

*not a small business owner

I'm pretty new to Seattle and looking for someone to climb with. Actually I've been here since about April and I'm tired of hanging out in SBP missing out on the summer. I've got a car and next week I'll have sport climbing junk. About me: I've been climbing about a year and a half around 5.8 and I'm really hoping the last four months have improved that a little. Ive led exactly one trad climb and would dig learning some more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pygmy tyrant
Nov 25, 2005

*not a small business owner

Frown Town posted:

I'm going to visiting Seattle Aug 19-24 with the BF (who is somewhat new to climbing, but making good newbie gains)-- I'm unlikely to do much outdoor climbing stuff during that trip (unless there are some easier things to boulder that don't involve loving up my ankles), but we are most definitely stopping by Seattle Bouldering Project. Let me know if you want some people to climb with during that week!

I'm bouldering around a v3-v4ish level indoors, and.. like.. probably v0 outdoors.

Almost missed this. Welcome to Seattle! I sent you a PM, I'm down to climb whenever.