Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

A friend of mine took me to a local climbing gym and I'm pretty into it already. I'm looking for a beginner's first shoe and the main problem that I've noticed with the gym rentals so far is that my wide feet (4.3 inches) don't fit that well into really any climbing shoe. I'm looking for recommendations on good climbing shoes for wide feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Went with a half size smaller Scarpa Origins and while they're tight they really feel pretty nice overall; the people at my local REI were very knowledgeable and made it easy to find a good shoe.