Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Buried alive posted:

Anyone have some idea of what all the special music used in Rockman RMI is? Pharaoh man's stage is an 8-bit version of this, for example. Cossack's 2 sounds really familiar, but I can't place it.
Bright Man's music is Silence from the F-Zero games.

Discendo Vox posted:

I don't know who Violen is, is that HideofBeast? Is he on the forums? Can I get his autograph? :allears: He does things with mega man games and restrictions that I've only read about in the Kama Sutra.
Violen on these forums is the same person as HideofBeast on Youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

How does that bossfight work? Buggy collision detection only using the lower 8 bits of the spell's position?
From the TAS:

quote:

Long distance attack of Earth boss:
The hit-touch for the Earth boss appears to not take into account screens, so you can attack him exactly one screen away and have it register as a hit. I use this bug, but it makes the movie slightly less than a second longer.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Oh hey, this returned from near-death! Good to see Maximum Carnage going again.

• Locked thread