Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Stop that, if Air Man changes direction you'll be stuck that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

senae posted:

Spikes, 1 tile wide platforms, water and ice physics, toadman rain, and chain chomps.
I'll be waiting for my cheque, dectilon.

I mentioned it in the youtube comment, but that also needs quickman death beams and vanishing blocks on the same screen. Try and figure out which "bvooom" sound is which, despair and die. The order you do that in I'll give you the choice, I'm not that evil.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Simply Simon posted:

...and this is something completely different. Either the worst or the best thing I've ever done, decide for yourself.

That was a thing of beauty. The juxtaposition of your normal soft spoken tone with your random curse made me crack up more than once.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

beep by grandpa posted:

Someone please cut up the video so we have a continuous opera of megaman floating around under the sea getting hit by everything in his little rush pod singing the german classics to himself like a mad man :allears:

How about singing the Wagner? The whole Nibelungen cycle as the next stage challenge?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I'm shocked that a hard game with Bright Man in it didn't include... that jump. Is it because the game just hard, and not outright sadistic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

:gonk::gonk::gonk::gonk::gonk:

You're gonna give a guy a heart attack, you know that right?

Don't worry, he's got the Bird Powerup, those are friendly birds, like Wait Reaction birds in Valkyrie Profile.

• Locked thread