Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

particle409 posted:

I just bought Lego Lord of the Rings for $20. It's normally $30, and it activates on Steam. I've just been burning through these Lego games like a maniac.

Is there a link or something to a discounted version on Amazon? It still shows as $30 for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

AmazonTony posted:

http://www.amazon.com/Warner-Bros-Digital-Distribution-Download/dp/B00A2XA3GG?somethingawfu-20

The reason this is neither listed in the OP or featured on our sale page is because it will be 75% off closer to Christmas.

Oh drat, I'll be patient then.

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Are there any sales planed for WWE 13? The character creator system looks really fun to fool around with from what I've seen.

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

When are the LEGO PC games going on sale, assuming that's a thing?

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Humerus posted:

Edit: Holy poo poo LEGO Lord of the Rings for $7.50??? You are an amazing person you know that?

LEGO Batman 2 for the same price as well. I'm gonna spend Christmas breaking orcs and henchmen into little bricks.

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

AmazonTony posted:

This doesn't have anything to do with the publisher, we're Price Matching NBA2K12 and must have forgotten to match the Steam version.

I've rattled the hamster cage and they are now running on the wheels. Should be in place in the next 30 min-1 hour.

Any chance of the Steam versions of MLB 2k11/2k12 getting matched as well?

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Hey Tony, I saw that MLB 2k11 was already price-matched to Steam but doesn't offer a key for it. Conversely, MLB 2k12 offers a Steam key but is still full priced. Is there any chance of both of them getting Steam keys/prices before the sale ends tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Hey Tony, I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but is there a reason why when I buy a game download it doesn't give me the option of using reward points on my Amazon Visa card to pay for it?

• Locked thread