Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

SpannerX posted:

01:07:00 ish, John shows up, kittens start going wild. They want out!

Oh, poo poo, John has a very ill cat, may be dying. :cry:

One of his own? I missed that all.

The camera's being moved. Yay, big room!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

MikeJF posted:

Have to say, the guy who got Ash is a really nice photographer.

It's a couple, and yea, I have to say I am absolutely loving their feed. I didn't think I'd add one but man I'm glad it was Ash's.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Introducing the SPACE kittens!

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Pheeets posted:

Speaking of Ash, here is a recent pic of his Majesty.

Still the only cat I've followed after adoption, mostly because his owners are also kinda awesome.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

CrazyLittle posted:

Looks like GlaDOS is quite the intense momma cat

"I've seen things... things you wouldn't believe..."

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

MikeJF posted:

The boys have adapted to human contact super-fast and seem to happily run over to be picked up and bellyrubbed whenever he wants.

The mother won't come out of a tube in the room, even when he's not there.

Sadly this is how it can be with feral strays. There used to be lots in the house I grew up in - the older cats would never let you come too near, but their kitten were always easy to catch after they got used to you. She's gonna need a lot of time, even then she might not ever warm up too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

insert_funny posted:

My off-hand suggestion to name them Ghostbuster Kittens seems to be going extremely well with the Facebook crowd.

Looks like it stuck! Grats!

• Locked thread