Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

Der Shovel posted:

Newt is being too cute again.

Aagh, she really is too cute, look at that ickle face. I love the way Bishop (the floofy black and white one) always curls up against John The Foster Dads' foot when he's in the pen with them; it's such a sweet, trusting little mannerism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

She's so cute. I love how only one of her eyes is ringed with black, she looks like she started putting her kohl and mascara on, but forgot to do one eye!

Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

MikeJF posted:

Lady finished her picture.

Aw, that's sweet. Newt is especially cute, and I like how Parker is escaping off the side of the picture, little dude is ridiculously zoomy.

Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

That Bishop/Dallas page has about a hundred new likes every two minutes, jeez.

There's a photo of the two of them hiding underneath a sofa on it too. I'm sure they'll come around to their new home pretty quick, but right now Dallas looks extraordinarily disgruntled, poor little beggar.

Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

Der Shovel posted:

God drat this kittens are adorable.

Just look at the orange one :swoon:

So cute! John the Foster Daddy is going to have to tie a red bow round one of the black kittens though, the little dudes are identical.

And gosh, compared to poor, skinny Ripley, Laika is delightfully chunky. What a pretty cat she is, I love her smile when she's sleeping.

Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

MikeJF posted:

He said if it continues being an issue he'll shave a patch of fur off one of their tails.

Personally, I'd be busting out the nail polish and painting their wee claws in hot pink or electric blue, which has the benefit of being both hilarious and reasonably easy to do.

Tiny black Russian space cosmonaut kitten with a manicure :3:. I'd certainly adopt one.

Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

NeoHentaiMaster posted:

The new mama escaped the cage she was in with her kittens and people in the chat are tripping out.

I saw that! Cat bodies must be made out of rubber, that gap was only about three inches wide, and that mama cat is...heavyset, to put it politely.

I love how the babies totally don't give a crap about mama being gone, they just shuffled themselves into a big kittenpile and kept on snoozing.

Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

They also name each and every toy the kittens have in their cage/room, and refer to them by name. The worst is when a kitten starts playing with the toy they've dubbed "chickenfish", because then everyone in the chat is obligated to say "hail chickenfish." :psyduck:

I feel sorry for John the fosterer and his kid. Started up a kittencam to raise awareness of rescue cats and try and get some money for a shelter, ends up with 2000 horribly nosy crazypersons wanting to adopt his cuddlytoy/kid/moustache and flooding his Twitter/Facebook with hundreds of alerts every time a kitten sneezes or the mama cat goes for a walk.

I just expand the camera to hide the chat these days. It's just too weird otherwise.

Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

Metanaut posted:

I reckon John will open the cage sometime next week. They're already starting to climb the walls.

Yup. And the little ginger one, Yuri, took after his namesake and became the first man in space kitten to escape.

13:15 or thereabouts on the camera. He climbs up to the upper ledges, stomps about a bit and then mama gives him an undignified shove back down onto the lower levels again (excellent crash landing, definite 9.0 out of 10).

Little dude is gonna be trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

SpannerX posted:

Ash, then and now:

:catstare:

He's lost so much of his kittenfloof. :(

Glad to know John is getting a wee holiday. It's obviously lovely to take care of kittens, but I think you probably would need a break from constantly rescuing them from escape attempts after a while.

• Locked thread