Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

MikeJF posted:

Both of the boys were out pretty quick. Not surprised, they're the ones who've been trying to get out of the cage the most.
Newt and Bishop were too busy wrestling to notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Cobbsprite posted:

This is why kittens are perfectly adorable. If there is anything more adorable than kittens playing, I have yet to see it.
Baby otters.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Cobbsprite posted:

They are pretty drat cute, but not quite on the same level as baby kittens. (It's the totally fuzzy fur that gives them the edge.)

I'd say their levels of cuteness arise from different types of adorable and are of an equal level. But one can scoop up and cuddle kittens. Otters, not so much.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Cobbsprite posted:

This is very true. Now, if you had said baby turtles? Or worse, shiba inu puppies? I might have had a hard time arguing.

Baby turtles are great but they do lack the all-important cuddle factor. Puppies are always good but not as good as kittens. Or baby otters. Not even St. Bernard puppies.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Cobbsprite posted:

Corgi puppies.

Also cuttlefish, oddly enough. ('Cuddle'fish.)
But not so adorable as kittens at play. :colbert: Or baby otters.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Der Shovel posted:

I don't know how I'll carry on without my regular dose of Newt :(

She's my favourite, too.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

MikeJF posted:

Just tuned in after two or three days missed and holy crap they've changed.

They are turning into furry fat little sausages.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Grant's little fat speckled belly is just too cute.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

SpannerX posted:

Here's a pic of Loki, from 7 kittens:

He is so pretty.

And he has a magnificent tail.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

SpannerX posted:

I've been watching Amanda's babies more lately. They are out in the compound now, and there are 18 of them. it's almost like a moving kitten pile.

18? I haven't seen that many; where are all the other moms?

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Yay, I finally managed to see all the little sausages out and about!

edit: I mean, all the adorable kittens on the Amanda's Babies cam. Seething piles of fluffy tiny plump kittens, gnawing on each other and falling asleep mid-battle.

xcheopis fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Jun 7, 2013

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Metanaut posted:

Grants "oh poo poo" look just before is perfect. He knows.

Addie in the background, practicing the new moves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

That is a very pretty Momma-cat.

• Locked thread