Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain
and when that doesn't start
there's murder in my heart
Cool game, there is a lot of stuff going on under the 'hood. Is there any use for the warrior guy? With the 1 zillion neutral encounters on every map (too many IMO, OP) like it seems you should start with Ranger probably build a magic hut and conquer goblin and barbarian and undead provinces with your starting army then develop an economy until you get good units then buy the commander as your hero and grind him up and steamroll. In theory :corrupt:

I guess I probably haven't seen like whatever the weapon/armor equivalent of a Tier 4 SPell or Unit is. In any case it seems like you should always take the Ranger first then see what cool stuff is around that another hero would make best use of, then do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain
Leith you and a half dead boy with a sling can not defeat 2 swordsmen a healer and a monk with no casualties. Time to get that eye of yours looked at

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain
Weird I took the Ancient Ruins (Goblins) thing as gospel but instead it was full of giants and slugs (Leith was iffy about our chances)

• Locked thread