Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Is the remake going to be the same game basically just with updated graphics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
What is this more like: AoW or HoMM? It seems very AoW with the single units and lack of healing and so forth, especially site exploration.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Does this game have multiplayer? Or wil lthe steam version have multiplayer?

Re: the steam remake

Is it already approved for steam greenlight and now we're just waiting for it to get finished?

MOVIE MAJICK fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Dec 27, 2012

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Holy poo poo this game is the Age of Wonders 3 I've always wanted

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
With the patches out now this game is sublime. Does anyone know if proper multiplayer is in the works?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
This game was a bit buggy, but now it is awesome and one of my favorite TBS in a long time. Buy it

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Davincie posted:

Despite not getting mentioned there are reports of the crystal only giving kill bowmen quests being fixed too. Next patch is going to have hotseat mode apparently.

WTB real multiplayer. Honestly, why is that so hard?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Gimmick Account posted:

Unless I missed something, that chatlog does not make it sound like they fixed the horrible polymorph unit selection bug. So every game you start is still essentially a timebomb. :/

What is that?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Hah, I sort of wish they had an iron man option for Eador so I wouldnt be tempted to save scum.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Gobblecoque posted:

The Allied Forces DLC is on sale on GOG. I haven't heard anything about it, is it worth picking up?

Seems good so far

BTW this game has been updated to be awesome as gently caress since it was released

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

a!n posted:

This piques my interest. Care to explain?

They sped up combat so everything happens instant like the original. The game feels a lot smoother, the interface is smoother (esp. with province building) Silly bugs are gone, karma actually matters for the campaign

• Locked thread