Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teledahn
May 14, 2009

What is that bear doing there?

I would like to request more pointless engineering endeavours in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

How exactly does repainting a robot make those soviet russian eurasian troops and soldiers manning the defensive towers avoid firing on them? Also that lights-out tactic seems neat and potentially very powerful.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

We need a million credits for our robostarship, right? How are we doing, having just picked up a third of that in a single mission?

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

I like this LP and I like Naval combat.

Too bad it's just so clunky.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

The Dynasty would be proud. You're doing good work Axeil.

I never could get into these games, their UI was just too clunky. It's clear what everything did, but to manage it after being exposed to more functional systems, eesh. Still exceedingly neat to see them though.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

I accidentally bought 2160 on steam thinking it was one of the earlier titles. It is a course of action I regret.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

For those of us who do not have the game, what's the deal with the UCS Harvesters? The MkI is just a robot truck with a drilling pylon, and the MkV flies and has three times the drilling capacity, but what about the ones in between, and can the individual chassis be upgraded?

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

There's really no need for a separate shot of the research screen for most of the techs. Perhaps only for new chassis or similar? In any case I certainly agree with trying to cut down on the number of images per update.

I am quite interested in seeing more of this game. I don't think I'd have the patience to deal with its UI in this day and age.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

And the magic of the building grabber?

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

That's okay, it's not like the Earth is going to blow up.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Lunar Corporation

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

We're certainly seeing some unique and novel missions here. Very neat.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Kilija Verbic is both defence manager and grand inquisitress? And what the heck is 'chairman of the diet'?

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

The loving shadow emperor of the eurasian dynasty gave us a medal. What the hell.

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

There's no way you were intended to mount an amphibious assault instead, were you?

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

Holy hell, that looks like a slog.

...but 4x plasma fat girl mk 4 with a heavy shield, does that pretty much win against any other land unit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

How can you reload any units without the aerial resupply units?

• Locked thread