Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Well to achieve that how about we talk about how few actually saw the latter missions in the ED campaign? When it's very possible to get the neccessary resources to win halfway through you have to be very bad or resort to tricks like axeil does to keep on playing.

A "Yay, you won. Do you want to keep playing?" prompt would've made me attemt the remaining missions anyway but having to go through even some bullshit I'd just say "gently caress it!" and won't even bother trying to see the remaining missions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

axeil posted:

Actually, there's a whole plot at the end of the ED campaign that you never even see in the UCS/LC side.

Which is even worse because it's a plot point that only the biggest spergs most dedicated fans are ever going to see.

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

axeil posted:

Oh, how does he do it? I'm sympathetic to browsers making GBS threads themselves when we've got multiple updates on each page.

Simply post a link to the update on baldurk's screenshot test post site. Baldurk himself has said that it's only a tiny bit of html code per update on the server so he won't delete any of the posts ever, pretty much.

• Locked thread