Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Hairpin Soup posted:

Ironically no. It came up once, during the Reddit bomb thing. He hates SA and refuses to come here. Made it the perfect place to vent.

Ironcially that was a week or two before he tried to have me raped, so he deserves Reddit.

:stare: Yeeeeeeah. You're going to need to keep posting stories about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011
Even if this is fake, it's incredibly well written and crafted. Besides, out of all the messed up poo poo that happens to people in the world, it's about time that it happens to a goon who can write out all these bizarre and hilarious stories for our entertainment.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Fatkraken posted:

Because it's not fair for the restaurant to be down 400 bucks either? Chad is a decent person and doesn't want the business and it's staff to suffer.

Not to mention it's cruel to the waitress to not only try to her rip her off on a $400 bill, but not even give her a tip when Josh probably worked her up with his big spending.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011
Oh gently caress, don't tell me Josh posted an ad on Craigslist or something saying you wanted someone to let themselves in and have sex with you.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

NESguerilla posted:

Yeah, that seems to be the best theory going, but you's still think he would have figured out something was very wrong when she threw a lamp at him and booked it down the street.

The only explanation I can think of is that he figured he would look like more of a "real" rapist if he fled. Still wouldn't explain the pie though. I don't know why the pie thing is the craziest part about it to me.

People who are desperate enough to go on craigslist to find "please rape me" ads are probably desperate enough to stick around and try to get some sort of action at the risk of being maced and thrown in jail. Probably thought that if he stuck around long enough she'd come back and sex him up.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

roymorrison posted:

Were you off meds earlier and now you're back on them or something? Maybe you should change your password, I think someone was on your account and made some pretty lovely posts earlier that sound nothing like your current ones.

Maybe josh found out...Ohhhh poo poo. Plot twist of the century.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011
As terrible as it sounds, on some level I wish this thread will never stop and continue to provide entertainment. The story is just too good.