Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
This is amazing. I would totally read this as a book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Do not break this thread until we get the hired-rapist story!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

In the "nobody could really be as terrible as this/yes they could" and the "PUA community" veins, I give you Gordon Roy Parker: his YouTube channel (you need to start here to see what he looks and sounds like), his groovy Geocities-style blog, his (ads may be NSFW)Encyclopedia Dramatica article, and the lengthy FAQ compiled by his antifans.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

I am the sperglord because I cannot resist saying that the word is Fremdschaemen (better with the umlaut over the a than the ae but I forget how to do ASCII from the tablet).

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

It's that group dynamic where everyone expects someone else to help. Had there only been one person in the shop they probably would have helped her.

Self-defense trainers advise singling out one person to ask for help for this reason. /sorry for contributing to derail

Hairpin love.