Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
For anyone on the edge of getting only the first two games, or all three I'd say get all three. The third game is a worthy successor to the series, comparable to what Human Revolution was to Deus ex. A few minor gameplay tweaks, but the core of the game is intact.

First game is still my favorite of the series. It features the biggest levels which you can get completely lost in. And obviously it has the best level of the series, The Haunted Cathedral. I still haven't mustered the courage to completely check out the flooded basement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

Rime posted:

So far, Game Informer has confirmed:
-No Undead
-No Burricks
-No Hammerites
-No Magic
-No Water Arrows (Now they are "Dry Ice arrows")
-No Rope Arrows (Didn't learn from 3, now you get a grappling hook that shoots out of a gun)
-Cinematic Takedowns (WTF!!!)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU EIDOS. :suicide:

No undead, no buy. Hammer haunts are the most iconic and horrifying enemy of the series, and they won't include them?

I always preferred the "tomb raiding" levels :sigh:

• Locked thread