Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Wanted to thank whoever recommend Hunters 2 in the last thread. The game looks absolutely gorgeous on the iPad 4 and is a great turn-based tactical game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

omg chael crash posted:

Is Dragon Island Blue the Pokemon clone that isn't terrible? And is Hunters 2 worth the 5 dollar price tag? I think it looks neat, but I feel like I've been burned recently on purchases.

I've been having an absolute blast with Hunters 2. It's a fun game, and even though the main campaign is short, the devs add new "daily contracts" every 24 hours.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Evil Fluffy posted:

So is this mainly single or multiplayer? I saw it has a solo campaign but is there a big focus on playing against(or with?) other people?

Entirely singleplayer. It'd be super cool if there were multiplayer, but the reason why I got into Hunters 2 in the first place was because I'm still waiting on the Frozen Synapse port and it was recommended to me as a substitute in the last thread.

• Locked thread