Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Welp, people in this thread spamming Happy Street challenge requests made me have to disable all Game Center notifications. It's the equivalent of spamming your Facebook friends with Mafia Wars invites, except there's no way to specifically block it.

On another note, is the FFIV port really as good as the guy who reviewed it on TouchArcade said? I was tempted to buy it but Square Enix prices always make me think twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Oh my god no. The Dungeon Story update erased my progress. All that time wasted, aagh.

At least the game looks prettier now. :smith:

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Evil Fluffy posted:

Did it wipe building levels and class unlocks as well? I couldn't imagine starting over from nothing, especially not having the Fast game speed until you beat the game once (which is dumb as hell).

If you use programs like iFunbox you might be able to get saves from someone so that a new game would hurt less if nothing else. :smith:

e: I'm going to end up playing that drat Blockhead game because of you people talking about it. This is how I lost countless hours due to Battle Cats. :argh:

Yup, ALL progress lost.

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Bottom Liner posted:

Anyone messed with Life is Magic? I'm doing a lot of biking and travelling and it looks like a fun game that could utilize that.
http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/12/21/mmobility-a-look-at-the-location-based-mmo-life-is-magic/

Whoa, this game has some amazing art and animation. Goddamn.

This looks hella cool. I played a lot of Parallel Kingdom but they way that this seems to handle the map looks a lot better.

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Bottom Liner posted:

Ok, Life is Magic won't get past the tutorial on either my phone or ipad. I thought it was a signal issue, but I got home and have the same problem on wifi on both devices as well. After the tutorial dungeon when you get your first quest I click the banner and it sits at the loading screen for 15+ minutes no matter what. Any solutions?

I had this problem too but quitting the app and starting it back up fixed it for me.

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Add me in Life Is Magic. Username is Mind Spew.

Level 5 monk at the moment.

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

A new update to Life is Magic is out but it seems to have broken the app for me, at least the menus. Sorry to the goon whose party I quit, I did it by accident while trying to get the menus to function.

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Using two monks is the way to go in Life Is Magic. If you have your spells properly set up you can chain your combos together to do a ridiculous amount of damage per turn.

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Bummey posted:

It looks like the same god damned game to me.

What are you talking about, look at those hi-def butt physics on the zipline. Revolutionary.

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

Train Saving Simulator 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

I saw the NimbleQuest headline on TouchArcade and got excited for a second before realizing they only played the beta and the game is still not out.

• Locked thread