Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flops
Mar 28, 2010

Look at all these lovely posts!

Rexicon1 posted:

Ghost Trick owns a whole bunch.

I'm going to second this opinion. I was just going to play it every now and then on the holiday break but before I knew it I lost a whole day to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flops
Mar 28, 2010

Thanks for the recommendation on Cytus, I've had a music game itch for a while and this is definitely scratching it. :haw:

Flops
Mar 28, 2010

TACD posted:

...and I was pretty much screaming 'WHAT THE gently caress' at my iPad at the end of every chapter. Pretty sure I had a couple of very sleep-deprived nights when I was first playing it.

This right here. Ghost Trick is a quirky interactive mystery that will have you going "just one more chapter" and until you realize that it's 6 in the morning. :v:

Flops
Mar 28, 2010

Pladdicus posted:

I really want to enjoy Ghost Trick, the presentation is really fantastic. But the punishment for failing a puzzle is literally wasting like, 5 minutes of my time and I am terrible at puzzle games to begin with. Is there anyway to speed up the repetition?

I think the most you can do is skip text once you've read it. If I remember correctly you just hold your finger on the speech bubble and the dialogue will fast forward. No go for any animation stuff though. :(

• Locked thread