Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EroticBlacksmith
May 13, 2010

RoboCicero posted:

Has anyone bought the mascot item? It says it pays out gold if you find it in camp, but I'm super suspicious it'll be worth it.

Not sure about #2, but in the first tower of fortune the mascot was totally worth it. I could get 250-ish gold easy every time it showed up, and you could keep going back to the camp to try and make it respawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EroticBlacksmith
May 13, 2010

Tai posted:

E - there is league of legends but it is terrible in every way compared to the other two. The only reason why it has an inflated population is because it was the first of the three to go free. I think you still have to pay to unlock heroes but not 100%.

This is not true and never has been. The only things you have to pay for in LoL are aesthetic.

Edit: And LoL is a perfectly fine MOBA, but it is a very different feel from HoN or Dota2. Personally I prefer it, but to each their own.

• Locked thread