Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*
FIFA 13 is on sale today at 69p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

LmaoTheKid posted:

PvsZ is absolutely fine for a 6 year old. They do a great job of slowly introducing things and it's fun and cartoony.

My 3 year old daughter plays PvZ with little to no help. My 6 year old son can pretty much play any iPad game up to and including FIFA 13. Much like the rest of this thread he's addicted to Ridiculous Fishing at present.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

Seconding Battle Academy. It's brilliant.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

Battle Academy is that game.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

If it's anything like my experience of it on iPad 2 it's a disaster. Furthest I've got so far is a crash at the end of the tutorial mission. Other than that it won't go past the title screen. Seriously pissed off.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

TraderStav posted:

That's strange, as it worked flawlessly on my iPad 2. Real shame, it's a top top game.

I've got an iPad 2 and I haven't managed to make it through the tutorial without it crashing.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

Samara posted:

Whatever happened to Panzer Corps?

Went into the abyss.

Should be out by Xmas according to the guys at Slitherine. Can't wait.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

TraderStav posted:

Xcom ran fine on my ipad2

Whereas for me I've never made it past the first mission without it crashing on my iPad2

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

Agreed - make a lets play.
Panzer Corp is amazing, I ended up buying all he IAP too mainly coz I wanted to do the Afrikaans Campaign and I don't regret it. To anyone like the poster from a page or so back who said it looks too complex it's not. It's actually pretty simple but incredibly deep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

Mr Scumbag posted:

I sure would like to know why Xcom crashes at least once every mission on my brand new mini retina. How did this game get such good reviews? It's unplayable.

Iveonly ever made it through a mission once without a crash. Worst iOS purchase I've made :[

• Locked thread