Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Kilometers Davis posted:

Are there even any on rails shooters around?

There's Rage HD. Not the worst game you'll ever play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

Foul Fowl posted:

What are some of the best iOS management sims available? Football Manager is the obvious choice, although the price makes me hesitant, but I'm looking for similar long term management games (that aren't necessarily sports.)

It could probably be argued in regards to if they are actually a "management sim", but you may want to check out some of the Kairosoft offerings. While they aren't exactly long term simulations, it is fun to manage whatever the specific game sets forth. I still play Game Dev Story almost every day.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

Goddamn you FarSight....I will always spend money on new pinball tables.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

psylent posted:

I just finished Little Inferno. Not sure what to think really, it was really well made but after working out 25-30 of the combos I started getting quite bored. Used gamefaqs to help me through to the end.

I also just finished and I'm not sure i actually liked it all that much. It was compelling enough to make me get to the end, but not enough to make me find all the combos.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

Any new table release in Pinball Arcade is a sure-fire way to get me to spend $5. All the tables are great in their own way, you just need to find one that's great in a way that appeals to you. The tables that people tend to speak the most highly of are usually Funhouse, Twilight Zone, Theater of Magic, Medieval Madness and Star Trek: TNG. Once you've developed a more refined pinball palate you may start to find that you enjoy a table that you would have no business enjoying otherwise. I've found myself really into Big Shot lately and it's about as basic (and difficult) as a table can get.

Now if they would release Jive Time, I would be really happy.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

Can I not play my own music with Ridiculous Fishing? I can't seem to find any volume options, but perhaps I'm just dumb.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

Chuck Bartowski posted:

I can't either :(

1 star

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

Samara posted:

Wait, if I'm reading IGN correctly here, then Star Wars KOTOR hits ipad ....this week?

Swooons

Yeah, I just read the review there. Talk about a stealth release. Any idea when it will actually hit?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/30/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ipad-review

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

Have some Starbucks codes for Stubies. Haven't played it yet. Touch Arcade doesn't love it but doesn't hate it either.

http://toucharcade.com/2014/02/17/stubies-review/

• Locked thread