Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lex Averial
May 12, 2004

Swans. You know, birds.
Of course on my first spin I get a game I already own.
Mirror's Edge: https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/freeProductCodeWizard?code=YAN4HJR6FKPK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lex Averial
May 12, 2004

Swans. You know, birds.
Year Walk is a bit too dark. I got completely lost on what to do until I looked up the solution and realized that had missed a clue because I couldn't see the markings on a wall unless I turned up the brightness on my phone.

Lex Averial
May 12, 2004

Swans. You know, birds.

Shalinor posted:

Anyways, yes, there's a leaderboards crash - I've got a patch in with Apple to fix the problem ASAP, and they've cleared me for an expedited review. That should hopefully hit in a few hours, and with some luck, I can salvage the release window / still get into "New & Noteworthy."

Looks like it's in. I was playing during lunch and it suddenly stopped crashing every other level. It's been working great since then.

Lex Averial
May 12, 2004

Swans. You know, birds.

Chuck Bartowski posted:

You need to manually update apps from the App Store ;)

That's the thing. I didn't do anything. It was crashing every few minutes earlier, now it's not. Maybe there was a server side fix for the leaderboard?

Lex Averial
May 12, 2004

Swans. You know, birds.

Dvlos posted:

Shalinor said it has to do with funky characters in peoples GC names, so if your side of the leaderboard at the moment doesn't have funky characters you are ok?

I guess that might be it. No one with funky characters make it to the top 6 so I can keep playing!

Lex Averial
May 12, 2004

Swans. You know, birds.
So is Castle 1 the first big roadblock in Nimble Quest? I can get to it pretty consistently but those mages just annihilate my party every time even with the health boost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lex Averial
May 12, 2004

Swans. You know, birds.

iLikeMidgets posted:

Gonna check this out tonight. Are there any other good rythem based games?

Cytus is pretty good. You hit dots that appear in time with a bar that sweeps up and down the screen.
There's also DDR Dance Wars but it has an annoying stamina timer that limits the amount of missions and battles you can do per day, which are required to unlock new songs.
Symphonica is fun if you're into classical music. It has a story and unique control scheme.
If you're made of money, check out Theatrythem. You can unlock everything for the low, low price of $150.

Nothing has topped DJ Max for me yet. I've been playing it pretty consistently since it came out and haven't gotten bored of it yet. Gotta keep improving my high scores.

• Locked thread