Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rgrdgr Blitz
Feb 2, 2006

Grand Mastar Bizhoe
I posted this close to the end of the last thread, just want to repost it here to help get some awareness of this game I worked on.

rgrdgr Blitz posted:

I partook in the development of a recently released tablet-exclusive for iOS and Android:
Roaming Fortress

I was technical artist on the project, focusing mostly on visual effects, asset and animation integration, and some basic AI...
The game is free to download and play for the first campaign, we have more on the way in January. We even put a playable build on the web where you can try out the first 3 levels of the game.
So please check it out and let me/us know what you think :)

Watch our quaint little trailer too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESI5sqNqn2w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rgrdgr Blitz
Feb 2, 2006

Grand Mastar Bizhoe

randombattle posted:

Ok so I got an ipad mini for school today and I'm wondering if there are any awesome ipad only games I've missed out on since I've only had an iphone for all this time. I've got all my good iphone stuff transferred over like pinball arcade and stuff but if anyone has some recommendations for ipad only games I'd love to hear some.

You could try out a game that I recently worked on that's iPad only: Roaming Fortress

rgrdgr Blitz
Feb 2, 2006

Grand Mastar Bizhoe

randyest posted:

That looks pretty cool; trying it. I see there's some IAP -- is the $5 "content forever" IAP really everything (which would be fine) or do you get nickled and dimed?

It's really everything, no nickel and diming, unless you wanna nickel and dime yourself with gold packs and stuff.

• Locked thread