Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

Thanks! Used the 49trr code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

Playing Life is Magic and I really like it. I need some folks to party with since Mind Warp dropped me!

The Ken is my IGN. Level 5 Machinist.

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

Infinity Blade is really good! I think I am going to buy Infinity Blade Two because of how much I enjoyed 1 for free. I thought someone mentioned IB Dungeons, but I don't see that in the App Store. Is that for iPad only or is that even a game?

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

Shwqa posted:

Any goons out there playing Defender of Texel (D.O.T.)? It a pretty fun little timer rpg. I like it, because you actually have to use strategy during combat and it pleases my hording needs. I just started and some goon friends would be nice.

My invite code is Ltr1

Invite code isn't working!

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

DOT is great. Thanks for the recommendation shaqwa Easy, fun and collectable. Can play free and still can build good guys. Bsouers is IGN if y'all want to friend me.

If you like marvel or any of the collectable games this is the best one so far in my opinion. Invite ID: SBHd of you want to try it.

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

I have never played BG games instead playing the Fallout games at the time. Thinking of picking up one for my iPad. Is 1 or 2 better?

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

Any update on Hearthstone to the us store? Never played and it looks pretty slick.

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

bvoid posted:

There's an even easier way (this is done on the iPad itself):

• Go to settings
  • Press iTunes & App Store
  • Select the option that says Apple ID: YOURID
  • Select View Apple ID
  • Select Country/Region
  • Select British Columbia, Canada
  • Delete your payment method when prompted to confirm
  • Replace your zip code with V0L 1C0 (Will only work for BC)
  • Download Hearthstone
  • Change everything back

I tried this when everyone was talking about it on the original Aussie release, but I have a $15 credit from a giftcard so it won't let me change... I want to play, but not bad enough to just spend it on stuff I don't want to play a couple weeks early, which is exactly why I asked if anyone knew the US release date. Probably should have explained that better...

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

io_burn posted:

Creating a NZ account and downloading the game would have taken you less time than writing posts about it.

Not making excuses, but I don't have a PC/mac currently. I have an iPhone and an iPad and my computer bricked last year. I really don't need one anymore. So actually it would be quite a hassle to go buy one, or use someone else's, but I do appreciate the suggestion. I may download it at work, but I am not sure I want to use company computers for Hearthstone... Decisions, decisions. Thanks to the people that actually have information about the release day. Sounds another 2 weeks out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

I got an iPad in which I play too much hearthstone, but I am looking for a fun MOBA. Any good recommendations?

• Locked thread