Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
I think the current plan for Sydney is to have Khawaja replace Watson at 4, Maxwell at 7 and move Wade/Hussey up a spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
Darren Berry was the best keeper in the world for 10 years and his failure to win a test cap is one of this nations greatest sporting tragedies.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

We had a fringe Australian women's player in our (relatively high level) team literally last week. She made 20 against a team with an ex first-class player opening the bowling.

I think there's less of a gap with batting than bowling though. The state level bowler who trains with us sends down 105kph seamers

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

. . 6 . . w

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

He played for the renegades the other day too

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Hartley is not the best wicketkeeper. Ian Healy is wrong.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

This is top notch comedy

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Mister Chief posted:

Didn't Marsh have serious mental issues the last time he was tested at international level?

He had serious 'getting out lots of times for not very many runs' issues so you be the judge

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Hahaha gently caress off Australia you petulant children

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Also Fujitsu air-conditioners

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

quote:

amit: "I think Michael Clarke's technique is the best to play swing bowling, he shuffle across from the leg stump to off stump, then he know exactly where his off stump is and then have the better idea to play or leave the ball."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24l5ZviHuh0

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

That fuckin supertest has ruined cricket statistics

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

George Bailey gets hit on pad, review shows ball annihilating leg stump - Not Out, scores 125*

Andre Thomas doesn't hit ball, given out on review anyway

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

As well as franchises being horrible artificial idiot poo poo whom approximately zero people have an emotional investment in seeing succeed.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

When Vodafone asked me why I was not renewing my contract with them last year I told them it was because they had ruined cricket forever

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

bent elbows are endemic to the mongoloid race

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKCEoeei1Ng

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Use Havell's fast trip RCCB/MCB for totally shock proof life

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Isn't Strauss literally being groomed to become a Tory MP?

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1356469/Cash-internships-Tory-backers-pay-2k-time-buy-children-work-experience.html#ixzz2MFCiHSk4

quote:

£25,000 for a golf round with Andrew Strauss

Ashes hero: Andrew Strauss, with his wife Ruth, was a prize in a Conservative Party fund-raising auction
England cricket captain Andrew Strauss came out to bat for the Tories by offering himself as a prize in the party’s fund-raising auction.
Guests made bids to spend a day with the Ashes hero playing golf at the prestigious Stoke Park country club in Buckinghamshire. The winner paid £25,000.
As the auction was taking place, Strauss, 33, was flying back from Australia, where he became the first England captain to win the Ashes Down Under since 1986.
The prize details read: ‘Andrew Strauss, the first man to lead England to Ashes glory abroad in 25 years, is challenging you and 11 guests to a full round of golf at the prestigious Stoke Park Country Club.
‘Afterwards, a three-course meal will be laid on, where the conversation will range from golfing anecdotes to tales of Ashes glory.’

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

foie gras is very high in fat

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

this time 15 months ago this thread was full of dudes lamenting haddin's terrible keeping

*cardboard-box-with-gloves.gif*

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

This Maxwell chap really knows how to send them down ay?

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Time for the lads to play their natural game, take risks, attack the bowlers.

*dismissed for 220, top score 60*

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Steele's brother

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Indians being dismissed from bad decisions fills my heart with glee

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

is clarke playing this test?

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Steven Tendulkarslayer Smith

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Brad Hodge has pre-emptively made himself available

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

He will also get a couple of minutes head-start on the afternoon-tea spread, much to annoyance of his hungry team-mates

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I think I can say without risk of hyperbole that this is the worst Australia team of the modern era

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

he ran down the wicket and cross-bat bunted it to mid-on it was absolutely pathetic

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Martin has an economy rate of 3 if you take out the maidens

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

As amazing as this sounds, I'm pretty sure its an April fools joke

E: yeah that

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

They're waiting for the Fevola/Symonds/Hawke triumvirate to offer their suggestions

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Steve O'Keefe - Disliked by Pup
Xavier Doherty - Unknown relationship to Pup

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I like how they've rewarded shield performance by contracting 0 of the top 10 domestic bowlers this season and 1 of the top 10 batsmen

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Pattinson to break down in warm-up match, Johnson sent in as cover.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Riker that is a nauseating avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Anarkii posted:

While domestic T20 tournaments are prime candidates for spot fixing, I thought the Pakistan trio's highly publicized trials and jail-time would deter players, at least for a few years.

Sreesanth is a moron, and his mates probably are too.

• Locked thread