Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catpain Blackudder
Jul 25, 2009

Cluck, cluck, gibber, gibber, my old man's a mushroom, et cetera.
Heres the one I use, its updated to include all lots and items (or the important stuff) from all the expansion packs, but you can choose a version which includes a combo of expansions if you are missing any (e.g. a version that has everything except Pets etc.)

Sunset Valley Version 7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpain Blackudder
Jul 25, 2009

Cluck, cluck, gibber, gibber, my old man's a mushroom, et cetera.
I was hesitant at first about getting Supernatural, I wasn't sure how much i'd like all the crazy crap, until I had my 1st zombie attack, I am so glad I got it now...

This story is entirely automated, I didn't interact with anything throughout the entire thing (Image heavy story warning)

So it all started when my main Sim (Joe) returned home from work and decided to go outside in the dead of winter at 12AM and build an igloo, thats when the zombie appeared

He didn't seem to care even when it tried to attack him

At this point my 2nd Sim (Paul) decided that, he also, would like to build a midnight igloo and was promptly set upon by the zombie (bonus Raccoon Giving no fucks)

Things heated up when a 2nd zombie arrived

And my 3rd Sim (Jake) ignored the igloo club and decided instead to make a snow angel in his underwear

And then a stray dog joined the fray...

At this point Jake and Paul returned to the house, I followed them and off camera one of the zombies succesfully managed to attack Joe and turn him

He promptly pulled out his pet bird and played with it

After that he broke into his own house and started attacking his roommates

Failling his attack he decided to pick up a plate from the table, "what's that Joe? you're going to clean up? odd but no--"

Oh never mind....

Feeling the winter spirit again they all head outside to continue building the igloo, where Paul fell to Joes attack, increasing the zombie population

Feeling left out the 4th Sim arrived home from his date and was promply bitten and turned in one attempt, Zombies 5 - Humans 1, at this point I noticed the active radio in the garden, whats going on with that radio?

>>>>This is what was going on with the radio<<<<

After the spontaneous dance party the original zombie decided to destory the snowmen

So now its 6AM, I have 5 zombies in my garden, 3 of which are my sims who still have 6 hours of Zombie moodlet left who have work in a few hours

Sims :allears:

• Locked thread