Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

Beezle Bug posted:

This is probably my favorite crazy bullshit that's happened in Sims 3 lately. My sim threw a costume party and about halfway through the box of dog toys by the fireplace ignited. Instantly, the lady who showed up dressed as a fireman let out a war cry and doused it. She was self-employed and I guess since she never went to work she never really changed outfits because from that point on she was always, always dressed as a fireman. Or maybe she just found her calling!

I just love that not only are there 3 hot dog people at this party, they're all different colors. :allears:

edit: oh my god what happened to your arms

Dad Jokes fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jan 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

I think the only Sims that autonomously attempt to extinguish fire (besides firemen) are Brave or Daredevil sims.

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

It's a pipe dream, but I really wish EA would loosen up the development cycles on these expansion packs. University Life's not even out and they're already planning out the next expansion. I'm kind of sick of partially finished stuff getting shoved out the door, bugs and all. :(

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

Stellar Curiosity posted:

Yes.
*Leila-Stare*

What is that slug thing on her shoulder? Something from Supernatural?

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

Wow, cutting Create a Style was already a deal-breaker for me, so I stopped keeping up to date with S4 news. Check back in a couple weeks later, and they're removing basic poo poo that was in Sims 2. What the hell EA. :psyduck:

• Locked thread