Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chafey
Jun 14, 2005

dropkickpikachu posted:

If you had to go with one expansion, which one would you say is most essential? I picked up the base game and the Pets expansion during the Steam sale, and I'm just curious if there's one I should definitely have on my radar.

I really like Seasons personally, but the career one is really good too. If you hold out for the upcoming university expansion (of COURSE it's coming) that might be a good bet too. Late Night is kinda lame and so is Adventures, and the Supernatural one is just way too weird sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
i've been taking screenshots documenting bugs every time they happen, if for any reason any of u want to use them in a new megathread be my guest

switching back and forth between characters is more grating than hilarious.
keep in mind the plate is where my sim spawned when i switched back to her from her brother, who was in a different zone.

this always happens might just be my install

if you have two or more members in a household and you switch between them when they are in different zones, this is what you see.
if you have one sim and you walk to your neighbors this is what you see. i consider this a bug and you can't change my mind.

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
The Sims 4 patch notes

Update: 12/17/18

Severe Issues / Crashes

- Small household fans will no longer deplete the oxygen content of a room while a Sim is in it.

- Contemplating suicide is no longer considered a social taboo.

- Fixed a crash in real life where cars would occasionally smash into each other.

Bug Fixes / Issues

- Woohoo! Sims no longer woohoo.

- Sims will now correctly be unable to tell the difference between friends and family.

- Going to the bar will no longer result in an entire crowd of Sims standing and applauding your achievements and offering handshakes.

- Babies no longer serve the Dark Lord. They will, however, be occasionally called upon to act as vessels to spread the warmth that is Satan's love.

- Babies cannot find their way into your room late at night.

- Babies cannot hurt you anymore.

- Babies can be trusted.

• Locked thread