Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

The name Daria was already taken.
Will the upcoming list of devs include the fabled Danish samurai?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

James The 1st posted:

So apparently, MM still has a pulse.

Hey, hey, hey this isn't MM, its World Stage which is a completely different game.

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

Darkrenown posted:

You'd think I'd get used to how mad some people get every time a DLC is announced, but nope, still surprised.

If it makes you feel better, I'm legitimately excited for India being added! Especially since I've already played games in most regions and I'm running out of gimmicks to do.

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

Darkrenown posted:

Province renaming is the best minigame in EU MP. In one office game I was Russia and faced an alliance of Poland and the Ottomans, so I renamed all my provinces on the Polish border as important Ottoman provinces, and all those on the Ottoman border as Polish provinces. I hoped they'd get confused as they tried to demand each other's core provinces from each other when deciding what land to take from me.

I hope it worked, because that is genius.

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

Autonomous Monster posted:

Aha, no, sorry, I should have been clearer: there is actually a crazy Paradox poster with the username "canonized" (all lower case). He is bonkers, and once wrote a bizarre, gargantuan narrative AAR involving time travel, but he was not actually the crazy I was looking for.

My favorite bit is that no one actually understands the plot, but they're sure its really good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

Rogue0071 posted:

Note that none of this stops Wiz from getting mad at me for telling puns in the Skype calls for the games. :(

Everyone gets mad at your puns in calls, that's why I stopped playing CK2 with you.

• Locked thread