Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

ZearothK posted:

The problem is that the game needs eight great powers, and one can only be a great power if they are civilized and have at least two states, so the game crashes when it can't find any. Artesans can produce any and all missing goods, so that's a moot point.

In the Srbja-LP scenario I'm often guilty of not finishing (but one day will!), Europe is a broken backwards mess of dictatorships, theocracies and feudal rulers, while the most advanced nations in the world are in India, Iran and the Aztec successor states in America.

I assume the LP in "Srbja-LP" scenario stands for let's play? Do you have a link for this game or am I mistaken? The only ones in the archive are Fintilgin and Wiz's Hohenzollern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

I can't really think of any, honestly. Most recent Pirate games, as in the last decade, have been mostly RPG in nature. The only strategy pirate games I can think of are the Port Royale games on GoG. They're the 17th century Caribbean counterpart to the patrician games.

The other game is one I never played. I believe it was called Cutthroats. It was some kind of real time strategy is memory serves.

• Locked thread