Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

yokaiy posted:

:stonk:

You're from Falena, aren't you.

Wouldn't doubt it. Deporting people like him will be our first order of business when we finally take the place back. :argh:

I don't think I ever recruited Ayame or Gordon that early, and that goofball Augustine on top of the ninjas? Thomas should do pretty well when he starts needing to have people disappeared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!

Vil posted:

FYI, while that's the only guaranteed Pale Gate Rune in the game, there's also a corpse much later on that may randomly (and rarely) have one as well.

Knowing my luck, it'll be the only one we see in this LP. A shame we don't get to play with it for quite a while. :smith:

Kinfolk910 posted:

If I remember correctly you end up with an interestingly high level skill if you give Augustine all rose brooches. Not cut scene worthy but it was interesting for me at least.

Indeed, I have heard of this. Never done it, though. As much as I love Augustine, I haven't really used him much outside of Thomas's chapters.

It's worth noting, however, that the rose brooch you give him doesn't count, as he won't actually have it on him once you recruit him.

vilkacis posted:

Wouldn't doubt it. Deporting people like him will be our first order of business when we finally take the place back. :argh:

I don't think I ever recruited Ayame or Gordon that early, and that goofball Augustine on top of the ninjas? Thomas should do pretty well when he starts needing to have people disappeared.

Dammit, Vilk/Frey! Stop ruining the timeline! First you throw off my salt prices, then you dump all your terrible Falenans onto Zexen? They've got enough issues to deal with in all the Council bullshit. :argh:

This is the first time I've ever recruited Ayame and Watari this early, but Gordon is one that I tend to get out of the way as soon as I get Augustine. But yeah, Thomas is pretty set at the moment, even without Mel's help.

yokaiy fucked around with this message at 04:50 on May 7, 2013

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Augustine kind of has a Cary Elway look, doesn't he?

Zosephine
Dec 31, 2012

Even my tail feathers concur.

vilkacis posted:

Thomas should do pretty well when he starts needing to have people disappeared.

Indeed, I have found Augustine to be quite an asset when Thomas needs people to be dispatched quickly, efficiently, and fabulously.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Speedball posted:

Augustine kind of has a Cary Elway look, doesn't he?
Oh good. I'm glad I'm not the only one expecting Augustine to start quoting "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" randomly.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

AradoBalanga posted:

Oh good. I'm glad I'm not the only one expecting Augustine to start quoting "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" randomly.

Not princess Bride? Fits better.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Calax posted:

Not princess Bride? Fits better.
Eh, Augustine looks more like he walked out of Men in Tights instead of Princess Bride, from my perspective.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Augustine looks more like Gene Wilder to me.

Or alternatively, Ray Gillette.

yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!

Nabor Hood.

The Princess Thomas.

Young Fraugustine.

I think he'd fit in pretty well no matter what he decided to do. You can be whoever you want, big guy. :allears:

I regret only that Gordon's art has his hand up on his face, so I had to use Thomas as Princess Buttercup.

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
Oh, oh god...it's only now after all these years that my brain finally equates Gordon with the Yaranaika guy :stonk:

yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!

Shiki Dan posted:

Oh, oh god...it's only now after all these years that my brain finally equates Gordon with the Yaranaika guy :stonk:

I was going to make a big deal about not doing that one, but I have nothing better to do at the moment aside from go to sleep, so.

I hate you. Enjoy a lovely Augunaika.

e: And only now am I actually reading with my eyes and noticing that you typed Gordon, not Augstine. Maybe sleeping is a good option after all.

There. Still awful, but at least it's the right character.

yokaiy fucked around with this message at 05:49 on May 7, 2013

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

No joke: Augustine is probably in like the top 5 most powerful characters in the game. He and Milich can hang out in the "Narcissists that are actually useful" club.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

FairGame posted:

No joke: Augustine is probably in like the top 5 most powerful characters in the game. He and Milich can hang out in the "Narcissists that are actually useful" club.

I'd say that he is in context of when he can be recruited earliest. While his armor is really nice at this point of time, it can't be removed and his damage output isn't anything amazing considering his sky high swing and parry rates. By the endgame, he'll probably have fallen to the wayside some time ago.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Testekill posted:

I'd say that he is in context of when he can be recruited earliest. While his armor is really nice at this point of time, it can't be removed and his damage output isn't anything amazing considering his sky high swing and parry rates. By the endgame, he'll probably have fallen to the wayside some time ago.

I dunno, in Suiko 3, the lightly armored characters who can hit 5+ times per attack are pretty brutal with what they can do.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Augustine is one of my favorite broken characters if for no other reason that a war unit with him in it is almost entirely unkillable with his parry rate.

yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!
I think my favorite part of Augustine, at least in regards to battle, is probably his rune. Which I plan on showing off early in the next update. Other than that, I just really like him because he is both a fabulous and ridiculous character, and pulls it off without being super creepy like Gordon.

It also occurred to me that I forgot to get one more recruit, so you guys get one last new party member before we move on to actual story things again. I'll throw that into the beginning of the next update as well.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

yokaiy posted:

Stop ruining the timeline!

Never!

Also this is great. Someone needs to adopt it as their avatar. :allears:

yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!

vilkacis posted:

Also this is great. Someone needs to adopt it as their avatar. :allears:

"My charm point is my mustache. And, of course, my aura."

For whatever crazy person decides they want it, if such a person exists.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Open his eyes and send his pupils in opposite directions so it's a meld of both Suikoden threads.

yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!

Calax posted:

Open his eyes and send his pupils in opposite directions so it's a meld of both Suikoden threads.

What have I done?! :stare:

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

drat it, the Great Old Ones weren't supposed to wake up for another several million years!

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

yokaiy posted:

What have I done?! :stare:

... I'm actually debating buying that avatar. :ohdear:

yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!

Calax posted:

... I'm actually debating buying that avatar. :ohdear:

As your resident Terrible Influence, I think you should do it. :colbert:

mageofthesands
Jan 2, 2013
Huh. I didn't know it was possible to get Kenji this early. I usually have a hard time getting him to show up. I was planning on making a callback to the True Rune of B-Ball when Kenji showed up, but :effort:

I am highly amused by Watari being hired by the Thomas, master of a castle so broke they were going to start firing people. I can just imagine Thomas showing up with Watari. "Hey, Sebastian! I just spent 100,000 Potch to get Muto an Assistant Warehouse Manager!" "But... we could have repaired the castle with that money! Or pay us!" "Yeah, but ninja, Sebastian, NINJA. Now I'm off to visit my new personal physical fitness trainer."

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

And le terrible influence wins.

Apple Syrup
Jan 21, 2012

Every story is merely a matter of perspective.

One event seems like something to one person while it is seen as something different by another.
Huh, usually I end up with Chris recruiting Watari and Ayame, mostly because I was not aware of the lottery trick back then.

Though, Thomas now has Ninja bodyguards, woo. :toot:

yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!

Apple Syrup posted:

Huh, usually I end up with Chris recruiting Watari and Ayame, mostly because I was not aware of the lottery trick back then.

Though, Thomas now has Ninja bodyguards, woo. :toot:

mageofthesands posted:

Huh. I didn't know it was possible to get Kenji this early. I usually have a hard time getting him to show up. I was planning on making a callback to the True Rune of B-Ball when Kenji showed up, but :effort:

I am highly amused by Watari being hired by the Thomas, master of a castle so broke they were going to start firing people. I can just imagine Thomas showing up with Watari. "Hey, Sebastian! I just spent 100,000 Potch to get Muto an Assistant Warehouse Manager!" "But... we could have repaired the castle with that money! Or pay us!" "Yeah, but ninja, Sebastian, NINJA. Now I'm off to visit my new personal physical fitness trainer."

I usually get Watari and Ayame with Chris, as well. It's just way easier to get them in her Chapter 2. I felt like Thomas needed the extra muscle without Mel, though. As for Kenji, I... was not expecting to see him this early on, honestly. He's supposed to show up after that guy who mentions a dude backflipping a monster to death in Brass Castle.

(This one, remember?)

But apparently there's also complications where Kenji might not show up anyway? I'm not really sure, it seems to be about as likely as a coin toss. Not complaining, though, since I was headed that way anyway, and that's one more I won't have to worry about later. :shrug: I usually recruit him in Hugo 3, though, for whatever that's worth.

Also, regarding Thomas's new body guards...

Calax posted:

And le terrible influence wins.

:unsmigghh:

Sientara
May 27, 2012

yokaiy posted:

But apparently there's also complications where Kenji might not show up anyway? I'm not really sure, it seems to be about as likely as a coin toss. Not complaining, though, since I was headed that way anyway, and that's one more I won't have to worry about later. :shrug: I usually recruit him in Hugo 3, though, for whatever that's worth.

Oddly enough, the trigger seems to be recruiting Kathy. She needs to be at the castle so he has someplace to take up space. (He never leaves the bench in my game.)

yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!

Sientara posted:

Oddly enough, the trigger seems to be recruiting Kathy. She needs to be at the castle so he has someplace to take up space. (He never leaves the bench in my game.)

Huh. That seems really weird. Well, I guess that explains why I didn't find him so early in my last play-through; I think I eneded up getting them both with Hugo.

(I've never used him either. :ssh: )

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Your art never stops being wonderful. :allears:

But...seriously, stop shying away from adding your work to the front page. Only "Angry Tea" is up there.

Unoriginal One
Aug 5, 2008
Not much reason to use Kenji, unless you really like Holy Dash, as he has an S in that. He also has... A in Earth, A in Cont. Attack, and the bard skills(which, according to Suikosource, he can't actually use due to not being able to equip the rune. Might be a slot conflict? Not sure).

Verant
Oct 20, 2012

Go on an adventure ordained by fate?
-->Okay.
-->Eh.

yokaiy posted:

Also, regarding Thomas's new body guards...

He looks so happy! And Ayame looks like she's wondering what she got herself into.

yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!

AradoBalanga posted:

Your art never stops being wonderful. :allears:

But...seriously, stop shying away from adding your work to the front page. Only "Angry Tea" is up there.

Fiiiine. I had sort of been meaning to, but :effort:. I don't wanna put up the ones that were actually in posts, though.

Unoriginal One posted:

Not much reason to use Kenji, unless you really like Holy Dash, as he has an S in that. He also has... A in Earth, A in Cont. Attack, and the bard skills(which, according to Suikosource, he can't actually use due to not being able to equip the rune. Might be a slot conflict? Not sure).

There's some weirdness in some of the characters when it comes to Rune skills and being able to equip them. Bazba, for example, is supposed to be a mage-y Lizard, but isn't actually able to equip any of the elemental Runes except the one attached to him. :iiam:

Yeah, I don't plan on using Kenji unless you guys vote him in, but we're not at a good voting point right now anyway.

Verant posted:

He looks so happy! And Ayame looks like she's wondering what she got herself into.

Well, yeah. I'd be pretty elated if I had a pair of ninjas hanging out with me. And yeah, Ayame has no idea what she's gotten herself into. Neither does Watari, but at least he got paid for it.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Unoriginal One posted:

I believe the theory is that it's a code error that went unnoticed. It's probably supposed to be the skill that reduces the chance of being interrupted when casting. Sgt. Joe and two other characters also have the same problem.

yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!
Thomas Chapter 1.6 - Subterranean

And, welcome back!

Last time, I forgot to pick up one last new member, so we'll start off by nabbing them, then we'll take a look at how the castle's coming along!

For this one, we've got to trek over to the Great Hollow.

He's over by where we were chasing saboteurs as Geddoe.

Talking to him will cause him to abandon his.... digging?... to talk to us.

: "What're you doing?"

: "Gahahaha! This? I'm expanding the bottom floor."

What a nice man, helping the Lizards expand.

: "Expanding? You're digging it by yourself? Wow... That's incredible!

: "Of course! I did all the calculations myself, and I'm doing all the digging myself. Ah..."

He turns to the side.

A Lizard man runs over to the two of them.

: "Hold it right there! How dare you dig without approval, mole man!"

Dwarf indeed -- he's shorter than Thomas! There are very few shorter than Thomas. There's Shabon, the dogs... Some others too, I guess.

: "Hey! I warned you about this before! Just the other day!"

: "Don't get your boots in a bind! I'm not doing anything wrong!"

He looks to Thomas for back-up, nudging him a bit.

:
>"I-It's nothing."
>"What do you mean?"

: "See?"

He beams back at the Lizard smugly.

: "Well, we can't have you making holes everywhere."

: "Come on. I dug you up a fabulous equipment store, didn't I?"

He then promptly runs back through the tunnels.

There's a slight hesitation.

: "I see you're a dwarf."

:cripes: Thomas...

: "I try not to get too lonely. I keep busy digging. I dug all the way from the Toran Republic, you know."

Toran is the location, more or less, of the first Suikoden game. There's a society of dwarves there.

:
>"Will you join my group?"
>"Good luck with your expansion."

: "If I do, can I keep digging holes? If so, I'll join right away."

: "Sure. Budehuc Castle will be needing repairs."

"Might as well make more holes, right?"

: "All right. It's decided, then."

:toot:

And let's check out one more thing before we head back to Budehuc.

So, Augustine has a Rune permanently attached to him called the Red Rose Rune. And yes, it's as excellent as it sounds.

He starts off with his casting animation, just like a normal Rune.

Except, then he's teleported to a field of roses or something??

And he does this weird dash attack.

Where are all these flowers coming from?

What.

I...

What is that border holy poo poo.

:magical:

That Furrfly just exploded.

The damage is pretty great, and the effect is fabulous, but my favorite part of using the Rune is that it inflicts everyone in the party with the Unfriendly status effect. Which is to say, none of them will perform any units. They are so creeped out by Augustine that they want nothing else to do with other people.

:allears:

With that out of the way, let's see how expansion is doing.

We'll start by saying hello to Koroku.

: "Ruff! Ruff!"

:3:

His little dog house is behind him, and you can actually find new ones and swap them out. For example, we found the Castle Kennel earlier, which will replace the normal doghouse with a silly castle one.

Like so.

If we head inside, we can find the musicians hanging out by the stage.

Talking to any of them will prompt them to play music for you!

It's pretty neat.

Heading out the dungeon-exit, we can see that Scott has set up his trading post.

He seems to have made himself pretty cozy already! Just look at all this stuff -- he's even got his own NPC!

: "I'm going to Caleria. I hope I can sell my pearls there."

A NPC that gives trading advice, no less!

Past Juan's bujutsu stall, two new shops have set up.

Just to Juan's right is our beloved Lizard, Peggi, and he is as excited to see us as always.

I buff up everyone's weapons because why not, putting everyone at level 8 except Augustine, who actually starts out with a level 9 weapon anyway.

To the right of Peggi is a set of stairs leading up to Dominic's armor shop.

And just past that is, like always, the way to the stables.

But this time we have a horse! And a lady.

Across from the inn, two more shops have been built and opened up. The one on the left is Gordon's item shop, and the one on the right is Jeane's magic shop.

Gordon has definitely made himself cozy.

And same with Jeane.

The interior of the inn has been spruced up a bit, and we have some new residents staying, most notably this duck. Quack!

Once people start filtering in, we get a nice scene for it.

: "... There sure are a lot more people here now."

: "Yes, there are. But... I feel like we're forgetting something."

: "Hm... I think we made all of the payments, so what could we have forgotten...?"

Well, you did spend all day running around the map getting goofballs and ninjas, so I think you deserve this one, Thomas.

: "Yes, it's been very busy lately. You have to be careful not to get sick or anything."

: "Yes, you're right. Thanks for your concern."

He heads back inside to sleep, but is woken rather rudely.

She bursts into his room in a panic.

He hobbles over to her in response.

: "What's going on, Cecile? Don't you know how early it is?"

: "W-Well... I just remembered!"

: "Remembered? What?"

The two rush out, and we rejoin them in the library.

: "So what's going on?"

: "Well, I kind of thought something was strange."

What's strange?

: "I've been too busy to give it much thought, to be honest with you."

Give what thought??

: "Me too. I didn't notice at all."

Oh, come on! You too, Cecile?

: "It's Eike! Don't you see? We haven't seen him in weeks! We started talking about it, and none of us have seen him."

Now that you mention it.

Thomas takes a few moments to try and recall exactly who Eike is.

: "Eike... You mean from the library?"

: "Yes!"

: "Come to think of it, I only saw him on that first day we met. Has he gone missing?"

: "Missing or worse. Where could he have gone?"

: "All right. I'll go and see if I can find him. You all carry on with your work."

Of course, we can search the castle high and low, and we won't find him. It's not possible. So let's take a walk and vent frustrations!

: "And there are doors that won't even open."

Oh-ho? Someone seems to be approaching us with very tiny steps!

Oh my! And who is this young lady?

: "Um, excuse me. You must be Thomas, the master of the castle?"

: "Uh, yes. That's right. Who might you be?"

: "I received a request to repair the elevator here. and that's why I have come."

Adlai is one of the stars from Suikoden II.

: "Uh, nice to meet you."

: "If you have a moment, could you please show me where it is?"

: "I'll be happy to walk you there."

Back inside...

Even Juan got off his lazy butt to come see what's going on.

: "Apparently so. Apparently, someone called her for repairs."

: "Ahem... I did that. Although it was very difficult to get in touch with her."

: "Yes. Not to worry. It will be working tomorrow. I'll finish it tonight."

: "Really? I can't wait."

: "It's quite an old one you have, I'd like to stay her for some time and maintain this elevator for you."

Yay!

: "Uh, of course, if you like. We would appreciate that."

Thomas bows.

Now, we do actually have to wait one day before she'll be finished. And since we can't make any headway in our hunt for Eike, either, let's just skip to tomorrow after a good night's sleep.

The next day, almost the entire crew has shown up to check out the cool, newly-functional elevator.

: "Shizu, does it work now?"

: "Yes. Everything checks out fine. It's cleaned and oiled to perfection.

: "Yes. This will be our test run. Welcome aboard."

Everyone shuffles inside, as we head up a floor.

: "Right to the second floor, just like that? I like elevators!"

Hehe.

: "And onto the next floor..."

Everyone heads back in for the second stop on this adventure.

: "We try to stop at every floor. If no one wants off here, we'll more on to the next floor."

: "Don't exceed the weight limit. This is one of the first elevators ever built. The design hasn't been perfected yet."

: "Oh!"

Neat.

: "Now, on to the next floor."

You get the idea by now.

: "Hohohoho... My legs start to give out wit age. It's been a long time since I've been down here."

Cecile turns to Shizu ecstatically.

: "This is incredible, Shizu. It's just like when I was a kid."

: "That's right. It always looked so sad to me before."

: "To me as well. Well, let's go on to the next floor."

: "Huh? The next floor?"

Indeed. The keen observer might have noticed that, although we had only 5 floors to the castle, there were six buttons inside the elevator.

Ladies and gentlegoons...

: "Huh? What is this place?"

: "I-I haven't the slightest idea."

: "I never knew this place existed!"

: "I found many new places in this castle while I was looking for Eike, but I never dreamt of looking here."

Thomas, I don't think you could have gotten down here anyway.

: "Then, maybe somewhere deep in here..."

: "T-That's right! Maybe Eike is somewhere in this place!"

: "Hohohoho.... Well, let's go, then."

We configure our party thusly. I had to kick Ayame out so Piccolo could hop in, though.

Jeez, are those dragon bones?

Anyway, the bottom floor is pretty simple. Once again, I've drawn out a map for you all, but it's pretty simply laid out. I've put the map a bit further down in the update because of reasons.

Appearance-wise, the tunnels are pretty boring.

Enemies are pretty boring too, as we've seen them before.

Look, Thomas is doing 100+ damage! I'm so proud.

There are also some Blade Bunnies lying around, but really this place isn't threatening in the least.

Go far enough, and you'll come to a split path.

: "There's a fork in the corridor."

: "Sure is.... Hmmm. How about we take the one on the right first?"

: "Let's just make this quick. We can check them both out by splitting into two groups."

He motions in the direction of the right-most tunnel with his head.

: "Uh, but..."

: "I just want to get this over with. Come on. Let's go, old man."

: "I don't care how great you are. Let's just go."

The two of them proceed to just go.

: "Fine with me. This way then."

: "There's nothing to be worried about, Thomas. I-I will go along with you. I'll be right behind you."

: "I'm game. Here we go!"

The three of them (And Watari and Augustine) proceed down the right path.

It's very exciting.

There's actually a fork here, though it's very hard to see. The path continues straight, but that's a dead end, so we actually want to break off to the left.

Down this path.

There's not far to go before hitting another cutscene.

She points ahead with her spear.

.... Okay, what am I looking at?

: "Wh-Who could be hiding in such a place?"

: "Hard to believe anyone would."

Your concern is truly heartwarming.

: "W-Well, I don't know about that."

: "Come on, Thomas! We'll charge 'em!"

: "W-Wait a minute..."

: "Don't worry! Hi-yaa!"

With Thomas hot on her heels, she starts charging at the--

--The Juan and Piccolo.

:cripes:

: "Uh, huh?"

: "Cecile! What are you trying to do?!"

: "Juan and Mr. Piccolo!"

: "What do you know? Both corridors converge here. Ho ho!"

I feel ya, buddy.

Piccolo and Juan join back up, and we can head further in.

Once again, we get another cutscene very quickly.

: "Cecile, try to control your charging instincts, will you?"

She pouts.

: "Oh, all right. I'm sorry I was wrong before."

:eng101: Double-headed serpents are well-known for guarding stuff in ruins in the series. Or, at least, there was one in II, and it seems to keep being mentioned as a joke. Or maybe that was just in the Suikoden V thread.

: "Only one way to find out!"

The group rush through to the end of the tunnel, to find...

A rather cozy-looking living space. And Eike!

: "Eike!"

: "What are you talking about? You've been gone for weeks now. We were worried so we came looking for you."

: "Oh, bother! Didn't mean to put you on alert. I lose track of time when I'm down here."

Yeah, okay, I can see losing track of hours, but really? Weeks??

Eike scratches the back of his head innocently.

: "Yes. It's quiet and cool down here. Most importantly, kids don't come around much. Taking the time to read books is my favorite thing."

: "I've got to get back now, but please feel free to use this space anytime."

Oh. Well. Thank you.

He heads back to his spot in the library.

You're weird, Juan.

: "But I'm sure glad that he's okay. Besides, now we've solved the mystery of his occasional disappearances."

: "Uh, um... Thomas?"

: "What is it, Mr. Sebastian?"

HMM.

Here's the map.

And this concludes Thomas's chapter!

And here's the blurb.

Next time, we continue the adventures of one of our other heroes.

yokaiy fucked around with this message at 17:53 on May 11, 2013

Zosephine
Dec 31, 2012

Even my tail feathers concur.
What? How is Hugo shorter than Thomas?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

He's not. Hugo is plainly just standing closer to the camera. or something. their ingame models reflect their height properly. I think.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

yokaiy posted:

: "I see you're a dwarf."

: "And I see you're a bastard."

Fun fact: Shizu is the only elevator person in the series who doesn't claim to have invented the elevator.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Of course the elevator is actually an ancient Sindar secret, but without Suikoden 6, we won't ever know who really invented it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Thomas either has a very long torso or a very tiny head.

• Locked thread