Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NameHurtBrain
Jan 17, 2015
I'm trying to think of how lovely the rune in the ??? > Condemnation > Punishment chain would be. Condemnation in V was... really awful. Lv4 Spell? Instant Death spell that can kill you. Totally worth it over every single other 4th level spell on every other rune.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NameHurtBrain
Jan 17, 2015

Verant posted:

The only runes I could think of that could be destroyed and not screw the world over would be the Dragon Rune (sucks to be Joshua/Milia but them's the breaks),

Removing Dragons from the ecosystem leads to a food chain collapse where the dragons prey overreproduce due to losing their predator and their overconsumption is felt all the way down. You monster.

NameHurtBrain
Jan 17, 2015
Viki is one of this game's wonderful war battle little secrets. I think she and Sasarai are the only characters you get that will cast in war battles. Slap Pale Gate and Lightning/Thunder on her. I set her up with I think Twaikin(Firefly Rune), gave her Ace and put her with Thomas's unit.

Because what we need is Thomas, unstoppable warlord, running rampant over the battlefield.

NameHurtBrain
Jan 17, 2015
The best part of this news is the progress to releasing Suikoden Tactics and V on PSN eventually. IV is just part of the progression.

• Locked thread