Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Da'ud ibn Husam al Din

High Concept: I Put On My Armani And Wizard Hat

Trouble: I Need To Know!

Da'ud has the affliction of the idle, rich and nerdy: he needs to know the truth about whatever he gets interested in, even if it means running headlong into danger. Curiosity, even at the cost of his own health or sanity, surely will not cause him any trouble at all, ever. Especially not as a member of the Diogenes Club.

Backstory: Dubai Style

Da'ud was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, the third son of a wealthy space oil baron in Dubai. He grew up flying across the world, and he studied at all the best schools. In England, of course. The shocking part was that Da'ud loved school. Oxford was the best part of his life, especially when he became friends with Professor Landon Malcolms, who introduced him to the world of the occult and the Diogenes Club. Da'ud still isn't really used to the darker parts of the world, but pre-human civilization and magic are simply the most fascinating things he's run into. Besides, being able to speak eloquently about such things is a hit at parties, and while he's never going to take over Husam al Din's space oil conglomerate, his name is more than enough to get into those parties.

(Da'ud is also more than rich enough to have one of those annoying floating personal assistant robots as a pet.)

Yomikiri: Master of the Occult Sciences (BPhil, MOcc)

At Oxford, Da'ud studied philosophy and anthropology...at first. As he delved deeper into anthropology, he ended up stumbling into the Forbidden Books section of the University of Oxford library. It was there that he met Landon Malcolms, after reading his book on theoretical history of the Unknown Antarctic Civilization. He was fascinated, and hunted down Landon, since the man was in his own department. The two became friends, as Landon saw in Da'ud a potential protege. It went very well, and Da'ud even went on a few digs, learning the secrets of wizardry and necromancy from his teacher as well as making a name for himself academically.

Volume Three: The Dagon Ethnography

One of Da'ud's greatest adventures was his attempt at studying a Deep One-controlled town. It was meant to be safe - they hadn't been a dangerous group, by and large, just a strange one. However, things went...badly. Da'ud ended up surviving by the skin of his teeth, thanks to his ability to understand and empathize with the Deep One culture...at least to the extent that allowed him to grasp what they were doing and why and find a way to use that.

OVA: Hey, Did You See That Thing I Did?

Da'ud hadn't really planned to deal with trolls. Or sewers. He'd been in Budapest on vacation...but a little curiosity goes a long way. Especially when he ran into an old school buddy. He ended up getting pulled into the chaos when he spotted a few arcane sigils, heading into the sewers. There, he ran into Maximina and Erika having trouble with trolls, and...well, you can't let a friend get into trouble, right? Even if she was way better with any form of weapon than him. He ended up trying to show off, hardening the mud and...mud in the sewers around the trolls to give Maximina a better shot. Of course, he'd never have managed to get the spell off if it wasn't for...

Omake: If It's Worth Doing, It's Worth Doing With A Flair

Da'ud was not a fighter or soldier. That is for other people. But power was in his blood. Power was his birthright. Not just the power of money, but the power to control others. That was why they'd called him in. It was his duty, they said, to use that power. The Diogenes Club provided such things when needed. It was the arrangement.

Da'ud didn't especially like taking orders from the government men...but they told him to contain the battle. That was all they ordered, thank goodness. And so he could show them the real power there. A great magnetic shield, a dome over the battle to ensure no one escaped. No one out...but someone in. It wasn't very long, but Da'ud spotted the strange creature approaching the field...and made a spot judgment, warping the magnetic field around him. And, once he landed, using metallic objects to shield him long enough for him to get somewhere useful.

They'd never know how hard it was, how much work went into making sure that happened. But Da'ud would. It was art, and he'd know. That was what mattered.

Skills
Super University Level Anthropology 5
Casting 4, Resources 4
Will 3, Lore 3
Contacts 2, Presence 2, Scholarship 2
Athletics 1, Rapport 1, Survival 1, Physique 1, Empathy 1

Powers
Evocation (-3) (Elements: Fire, Air, Earth. Specialization: Control.)
Thaumaturgy (-3) (Specialization: Necromancy, Complexity.)
The Sight (-1)
Soulgaze (0)
Wizard's Constitution (0)

Item Slots
Focus Item: The Obsidian Eye of Ma'at (+3 offensive control and +1 offensive power to Earth)

Refresh: 1/8

Stress Boxes

Physical: ()()()
Mental: ()()()()
Social: ()()()

Mors Rattus fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jan 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

ProfessorCirno posted:

Sticking a post here for an eventual character~

IRC has determined you need to play a magical girl tager.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

MadRhetoric posted:

As an emissary from ADTRW, my expert opinion is this game is too anime by a factor of two too many gratuitous Japanese phrases.

and shinigami would be magical girls

not tagers

{this is an interest post}

Tagers get the transformation sequence.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

OKShark, got some ideas I want to throw at you, since we're playing the two high society rich kids.

Also, city suggestion: the London Commuter Belt.

(My second suggestion: Dubai.)

Also, title suggestion: Mausu to Dansei no Saikou no Keikaku, which romaji.me assures me is the JApanese for Best Plans of Mice and Men.

Mors Rattus fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Jan 18, 2013

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Okay, talked to OKShark, so now...

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

Third Volume: “You and I remember Budapest very differently”

Maximina's first contact with the larger Soul Network came only recently, when a hunt in Hungary went awry. It all started when she got a text from her cousin Erika von Daniken, also a Wolf Lodge member, claiming that there had been some Green Fury activity in Budapest. Apparently the cultists had discovered some ancient texts claiming that a river troll slumbered beneath the muds of the Danube, sealed away by a Moravian sorcerer of all things.

@MaximumMina: "wat, seriously? trolls R real?"
@ErikaTheReddest: "I know, rite?"

The Green Fury, seeking to raise the creature, had infiltrated a water treatment plant. Having nothing better to do, Maximina threw her best dancing shoes, a DSR 50, and her father's credit cards into a bad, tossed it in the trunk of the family Rolls, and headed down to Budapest. She and Erika went to ground in the sewers, where they quickly discovered that Erika's imperfect Hungarian had muffed part of the message: not Troll, but Trolls. Things would have gotten pretty hairy if it hadn't been for the timely arrival of...

OVA: Hey, Did You See That Thing I Did?

Da'ud hadn't really planned to deal with trolls. Or sewers. He'd been in Budapest on vacation...but a little curiosity goes a long way. Especially when he ran into an old school buddy. He ended up getting pulled into the chaos when he spotted a few arcane sigils, heading into the sewers. There, he ran into Maximina and Erika having trouble with trolls, and...well, you can't let a friend get into trouble, right? Even if she was way better with any form of weapon than him. He ended up trying to show off, hardening the mud and...mud in the sewers around the trolls to give Maximina a better shot. Of course, he'd never have managed to get the spell off if it wasn't for...

(And I'm unsure who to tag for my last aspect.)

Mors Rattus fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Jan 18, 2013

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Reasons why we should play in Dubai
A Pictorial Essay by Mors Rattus

Mors Rattus fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Jan 19, 2013

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Hm. Unsure what to do for Omake. (My internet is currently pretty spotty, as a note, until Thursday.)

Maybe stepping into Arthur to help in the form of dramatic magic help, flexing my Magneto powers to keep things contained and directed as part of the Diogenese Club being officially allowed to exist if they're helpful.

(I am fairly sure I can't pick anyone without doubling up.)

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Hm...Davin, how's this look?

Omake: If It's Worth Doing, It's Worth Doing With A Flair

Da'ud was not a fighter or soldier. That is for other people. But power was in his blood. Power was his birthright. Not just the power of money, but the power to control others. That was why they'd called him in. It was his duty, they said, to use that power. The Diogenes Club provided such things when needed. It was the arrangement.

Da'ud didn't especially like taking orders from the government men...but they told him to contain the battle. That was all they ordered, thank goodness. And so he could show them the real power there. A great magnetic shield, a dome over the battle to ensure no one escaped. No one out...but someone in. It wasn't very long, but Da'ud spotted the strange creature approaching the field...and made a spot judgment, warping the magnetic field around him. And, once he landed, using metallic objects to shield him long enough for him to get somewhere useful.

They'd never know how hard it was, how much work went into making sure that happened. But Da'ud would. It was art, and he'd know. That was what mattered.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Davin Valkri posted:

Looks good to me, but how's it invoked and compelled? Invoke to do something awesome, compel to focus on artistry over effectiveness?

Pretty much, yeah. Good for detail work, bad when you have time constraints and don't want to deal with the perfectionist.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Ettin's already taken the obvious class/money conflict and made it a theme. I'm not sure what to suggest for other Themes or Threats at the moment, I'll have to think on that.

Aspect: The Stars Are Right

The Universe is a set of artificial islands designed to represent...well, the universe. They date back about a century, and...well, no one expected them to be significant. Except, of course, for the warlock on the architecture planning. The Universe is a very potent place, if you can manage to harness it, since the stars are always right there. On the other hand, harnessing it's just a little tricky...

Aspect: Modern Science, Old-School Style

Knowledge Village is one of the major school-operated libraries in Dubai...and also the home to the Dubai annex of the Diogenes Club. The entire place has a rather classic feel, styled after a strange mix of traditional Arabic libraries and British clubs. At least as of the latest remodeling. (The next one isn't planned for another decade, though.)

That's what I've got right this second.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Ettin posted:

Too many themes/threats! Unless you'd like me to rewrite Old Class Grudgesto work in the last. How do you guys feel about these?

I am down with these, they're cool.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I am going to be incredibly self-indulgent and go with another Location:

Algol Extraterran Interests Headquarters
Aspects: A Family Megacorporation, The Road To The Stars Is Paved With Profit Margins

Algol Extraterran Interests (Trade Symbol AEI) is the current face of the al-Din family business. When oil died as a business, they moved to other pursuits - and have continued to do so to maintain their economic and political power. Now, under the direction of the family's patriarch, Husam ibn Farouq al-Din, the group has taken to space. They are officially interested in asteroid mining and the harvesting of rare earths and materials...but they're also heavily engaged in negotiations with the Mi-Go, in an attempt to open trade further and to control the market on Mi-Go imports. Husam has guided the company unerringly towards profit...even if it might have been saner and safer to focus on things that aren't potentially magically-irradiated space metals or dealings with an alien race of unknown motives. His dealings with the Mi-Go have made several government officials nervous more than once.

Face: Fadwa bint Husam al Din, Public Relations
or
(She likes to change her look.)
Aspects: Cool Big Sister, Inveterate Xenophile, But You Two Look So Good!
Goals: Make Daddy happy, make Mi-Go and Akathar friends

Fadwa is the eldest of the latest generation of al Dins, the first child of Husam al Din. She is the current chief of PR in the family business's headquarters of Dubai, and for good reason: everyone likes Fadwa. She's good at it. Her siblings know they can trust her and come to her for advice, her colleagues know that she's always going to make them look good and her father knows she is loyal above all. Of course, she does have a strange fascination with the Mi-Go and the Akathar, and she's more than a little prone to meddling when she thinks she knows better than everyone else (which isn't that rare), but...well, what better face could Algol ask for, especially given the shady stuff it gets up to?

Mors Rattus fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jan 30, 2013

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Same methods of defense as any attack.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

How much crossover will there be? Because Da'ud meeting with "Aunt" Julianna and her buddies would be fun.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Well, my magic is pure DF, is that changing?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Anime disguises.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Da'ud's item felt like it got the most use, at least early on, but I'm down with it! It's a fun item. I, too, am not entirely sure what we ended up accomplishing, but I'm willing to put that down to 'anime doesn't have to make sense.'

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

The Rogues

The Rogues are not what anyone expected. Sometimes, it seems, Mythos entities don't want to kill us all.

Sometimes.

Rarely.

The Rogues are, in a sense, those entities. In a sense, however, they very much are not.

The Rogues are humans, you see, who have found those entities. Like a tager, they are bonded to them. Unlike a tager, the bond is (usually) not physical, but mental. The Rogues are para-psychics who give up some portion of their consciousness to share their mind with a rogue Mythos being. These beings gain human understanding from it, and the Rogues gain power.

There's only a few problems.

Firstly: the bodies of the Rogues' bondmates tend to go on rampages, sans mind. They can't be killed without killing the mind, though. So they have to be locked away under heavy seal. Sometimes, they get released to be used as weapons, but only when there's no other choice and no one expects a good result anyway.

Secondly: the Rogues tend to go insane. They get an alien perspective, one that warps them as much as their mind-mate's human perspective warps the mind-mate.

But on the upside? Those para-psychic powers get supercharged in an area relevant to the mind-mate's powers. Rumor has it that there's even been a Rogue Hound of Tindalos, who can jump through time. No one's ever proven that one, though.

Fortunately for everyone, really, there are barely any Rogues - those Mythos entities that want to join the human side? They're rare as poo poo,

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

ProfessorCirno posted:

As the others have said, the big issue is the question of magic. Mina doesn't use a whole lot of it, but Da'ud is more or less built around it. Then there's the stuff with tagers or shinigami or NOT VAMPIRE and etc, etc.

Yeah, magic is pretty much all Da'ud has. Being a Dresden wizard ate my entire chargen budget.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Transient People posted:

Overall, the switch seems easy enough to pull off, and there are definite benefits in there. I think it mostly comes down to how lazy we're feeling about tweaking our sheets, really. :v:

Well, that and I'd end up losing quite a lot of my power from the changeover, and I have no idea what I do with the Refresh I'd get in exchange.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

How would we tell the difference between a Halloween mission and our normal ones?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Everyone is now lefthanded.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I will get a post up in Trigger Warning within the next few days; the reason I haven't posted this week is because I tore my finger open last Friday. The stitches come out on Monday.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I should have a post up in...the next 48 hours or so, finger has been getting better.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I had intended to get a post up today, but poo poo keeps coming up. Will get one up tomorrow.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Comrade Gorbash posted:

Speaking of Da'ud, where is Mors Rattus? We're waiting on you!

I will get a post up by Wednesday! Sorry, these past two weeks have been unexpectedly hellish for internet stuff, between family visits, my ill-advised decision to begin an LP just before the ystarted and my little brother's birthday party this weekend.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

My main thought: being a wizard cost me literally all of my Refresh. Now, while I appreciate that it still gives me a lot of fluff ways to create advantages, with the drastically lowered offensive abilities and the fact that it now provides only a new fluff way to create advantages that can, rarely, be used twice instead of once - since, remember, I have no Refresh and so I can't really activate aspects except when they're free - I kind of feel like being a wizard is, uh...not worth all the refresh it costs?

Like if you can explain to me how it's still worth that that'd be nice. Because I'm not seeing it?

I do agree that magic is pretty overpowered offensively and not worth much defensively, just...I also feel like I'd really like to get the bang for my buck that all of my Refresh is worth.

I also don't really see why the Shielded aspect needs a drawback to what you can do because...it's an aspect like any other and doesn't provide any special benefits once the free invokes are gone. A wizard is barely ever able to use aspects when they aren't freely invokable.

E: Especially since as far as I can tell the mental stress costs are still in. (And, in fact, have gone up.) So I still have limited use of my magic, but my magic can now not really do anything that any other combat skill can't, except that I have more flexibility in terms of what my aspects represent. Oh, and I can only do it four times, total, including defending myself from being shot. Less, if I want to overcharge, since I take two stress hits from that even if I can control it!

Which tends to involve big numbers! Ettin's bad guys tend to have pretty goddamn big numbers, such that if I can't use my big combat skill to defend - the same way any other combatant would - I am pretty much gonna get torn apart, because I had to spend all my Refresh and all of my skills on being half-decent at magic without my focus item, which is now gone, so I'm just half-decent.

Whereas someone who's really good at fighting can still be really good at fighting, have a few stunts and have three times as much Refresh as I do, all without having to spend stress to fight.

e2: I already don't defend with magic, as a note - I run and hide in terror with my Athletics +2 and have, in the past, relied pretty much entirely on overwhelming offense and the rest of the party to not get torn to shreds. Defensively I kind of suck because using magic to defend costs stress, and since magic takes up so many of my skill points I am good at literally nothing else except nerding.

Mors Rattus fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Apr 17, 2014

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Maybe my experience is different than yours but I've barely ever used thaumaturgy in Trigger Warning. When the action heats up there often isn't enough time or it just gets handwaved because of cinematic reasons.

And because Shielded is an aspect, it is practically useless to me because, again, I have literally 1 Refresh and barely ever have any Fate Points to use at all for invokes. So I still can't put it up reflexively because that automatically uses up my tag so I might as well not have done anything because I can't invoke it. But I still can't act while the aspect exists. Hooray.

I agree with you that Evocation needed a nerf, and that the massive offensive power was bad.

I just don't feel that I have anything left to really do in combat because the defensive "buffs" are unusable for me. I will have to look at enchanted items again to see what they can actually do, though.

Full disclosure: I never do full defense because it isn't fun to sit around and do nothing.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I don't get compelled a ton, no. Not because my aspects are bad for it, but because most for Trigger Warning at least, the times when a compel seems most likely are the times when I least want one because Da'ud is intensely fragile and, again, the stuff we face is pretty capable of wiping me out in two or three hits since everyone else is considerably less so.

And, likewise, thaumaturgy hasn't come up much because...the stuff everyone else can't do outside combat? There isn't a ton of that! We have a very capable party and I generally find myself using Da'ud's wallet more than his magic powers outside combat. In combat, well, I suppose I could use magic to Create Advantage...except that doing so always feels wasteful because I get a total of four spells per scene, period, and I am not nearly as good at that as everyone else because my magic skill isn't +5, what with being spread over three different skills, all of which are worse than my character's obsession skill, which isn't magic-related because it's knowledge and lore-related.

Which all added up to me really only having one thing going for me in combat and that was 'has a really big blast.' Too big a blast, yes. But with the nerf I find myself wondering 'well, okay, now what am I gonna do? I can't get big magic numbers any more, my magic skills are only so-so and I have no non-magical combat skills.'

Maybe I'm just not very creative but I don't really find 'can make aspects' to be worth 1 mental stress when everyone else can do it without any stress. I can still make smaller blasts - significantly smaller, about on par with, say, normal attacks and weapons other people inb the party have - if I'm willing to take stress, but I don't really see that I get as much bang for that stress as they do normally, and I don't have much to show for it.

E: Basically, what I'm asking is 'okay, what do I get out of this that is worth the Refresh I spent, since I could for 1 or 2 Refresh just as easily have taken a single stunt, maybe 2, that let me attack and defend at +5 forever without costs'

Mors Rattus fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Apr 17, 2014

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I'm liking Cirno's idea more. It'd mean one skill rather than 3 and give me a lot more to do. I really do think your Evocation changes are bad, though. I mean, could you explain to me why I would rather have Evocation and 3 skills at +4 or +3 rather than one skill at +5 that doesn't have to spend stress to make advantages, attack or defend?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

My first thought is 'I don't own the Atomic Robo rules and have never read them before, this'll be kind of annoying.'

My second is 'wait, this reminds me of Strange FATE, which was overcomplex in a bad way.'

I'd have to read the rules myself to get a clearer idea, though.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Overall, I'm pretty leery and would definitely want to sit down and read the ruleset.

Unfortunately, I don't have the rules and just spent all my spending money on Origins, so...

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Just letting you guys know - June 11-15, I will be at Origins and basically incommunicado.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Just got back from Origins. Expect posts within 24 hours.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I am happy with mine.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I suppose Da'ud's place in the team is both the literal and proverbial straight man.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Dubai is a rolling, endless party. Sometimes people die at the party, but the party goes on.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

guh

i am going to post this weekend

i promise

i am the worst

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Sorry! The game thread fell off my watched threads list for some reason. I blame Obama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

ProfessorCirno posted:

All things in this post are correct.

Also this one.

• Locked thread