Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meecrob
Jul 3, 2007
I'd scarf down a whole wet bucket full of shit before I ate another plate of meecrob.
I'm definitely going to spend a little time on this... now just the hard decision of what to live with for 60 slow levels. I was a Shaman, Warrior and Druid in vanilla. I'm leaning towards something with healing and utility, but not sure. It's hard for me to remember how gimped some specs were back then. I rocked the 3 piece Stormshroud set on my druid back in the day to make cat form viable, but never raided anything but 20-mans with it. The shaman was in mostly tier 1 and had the typical resto/elem spec. The warrior was played at the end and never had a chance to raid. How viable are warriors in a pure dps spot in early raiding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meecrob
Jul 3, 2007
I'd scarf down a whole wet bucket full of shit before I ate another plate of meecrob.
You're right, McSpankWich, I was horde in vanilla but have played paladins some since WoTLK. I decided on a dwarf rogue and if that isn't to my liking then a NE warrior (yay, dodge) or a warlock will be in my future. Also, I hope one of you jackwagons didn't steal my drat name.

ee: Named the rogue Stache, thanks for an invite.

meecrob fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jan 6, 2013

meecrob
Jul 3, 2007
Well it didn't take but 8 levels before I got pissed enough to reroll.

I was playing with a high ping and had dinged. I went to buy my next 2 skills and were charged for them but never got them. I wound up hitting them more than once and got charged each time and didn't realize it until I see I am down to 19 copper. It was Eviscerate R2 and Evasion on the Kharanos rogue trainer. I tried to do Frostmane Hold quest and died twice but probably wouldn't have if I had those extra abilities. The biggest drag was having to run from Coldridge Valley, through the tunnel and back around to Frostmane.

tl,dr: Vanilla sperging.

meecrob
Jul 3, 2007

Camper Down posted:

So, I never played WoW, but I'm trying this out.

One question, though: None of my addons are working, or I dont know how to activate them. When I click on the addons button at the loading screen, only one shows up, and then it gives me an error when I actually log-in.

I've un-zipped all the addon files into the addon folder. I'm assuming I'm stupid.

Yeaa... don't use them all at once.

• Locked thread